Meejum

The Tennis Thread

I know, isn't it amazing? Fantasitc.

He's playing great hopefully he can keep it up tomorrow.

Edit: This rain delay reminds me of the Wimbledon 2001 Henman vs Ivanisevic. I would not be surprised if Murray could not keep up his form tomorrow or Nadal just comes out with a differen mindset. He'll win if he plays his best tennis.

im a huge nadal fan, i would love to see him face federer again in a grand slam

so far it looks like he should take this third set, but he's going to have to pull something big if he wants to win out the match

murray is having a very good tournament, no doubt, but id be surprised if he remained that good consistently. right now id have to say that nadal, federer, and djokovic are on top of the tennis world.

im a huge nadal fan, i would love to see him face federer again in a grand slam

so far it looks like he should take this third set, but he's going to have to pull something big if he wants to win out the match

murray is having a very good tournament, no doubt, but id be surprised if he remained that good consistently. right now id have to say that nadal, federer, and djokovic are on top of the tennis world.

murray has got to be no 4 though right, no shame in that

Fantastic win for Murray!

This means a lot for us British!

Well for some of us anyway.

Got a shot against Federer but what a fantastic win. Nadal didn't give it to him easily and he battled for every point.

Well done Murray.

holy shit Murray won? awesome

6-2 7-6 4-6 6-4

Murray's beaten Federer before, unlike Nadal. Fed's obviously the favourite but it's hardly a foregone conclusion like a few men's finals I can remember

6-2 7-6 4-6 6-4

Murray's beaten Federer before, unlike Nadal. Fed's obviously the favourite but it's hardly a foregone conclusion like a few men's finals I can remember

What do you mean? Nadal has beaten Federer many times. Most recently, Wimbledon.