katekidA

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE MAN IN THE JUST VIDEO SAYS SO DON'T ASK!!

don't make a thread, search for the 9083029840328794 other threads about it. nobody knows, all you will get is theories of theories of theories. so for the love of god search before you ask!!!!!!!!

if this thread were to be stickied here, this problem would finally be over with and precious space at mt would be preserved (for the pointless threads in gen chat :icon_lol: )

The Man is all like" God help me and God save us all..." Then he mouths that the Radiohead show he was going to that night was cancelled cause they were all stuck in that appartment and then the close quarters really upset the five of them and they were going to break up. I'd have to lie down too.

burn']i cant remember who said it' date=' but i thought it was a good idea.

it doesnt matter what the dude says, what matters is that the people "did it to themselves" by insisting him to tell them. it just fits with the song.[/quote']

genius

pure genius

Guest Thomas J

he says 'if you lie on the ground now, ten years from now, people will still be wondering why'.

burn']

it doesnt matter what the dude says' date=' what matters is that the people "did it to themselves" by insisting him to tell them. it just fits with the song.[/quote']

that is really clever. wow. never thought of it like that before.

burn']i cant remember who said it' date=' but i thought it was a good idea.

it doesnt matter what the dude says, what matters is that the people "did it to themselves" by insisting him to tell them. it just fits with the song.[/quote']

thats one example of the things theyve done to themselves.