Speaking Clock

The Longest Thread in Moving Pictures

im not sure if this exisits or not

i just saw the worst acting from an extra ever on 'Glory'

in the scene where matthew broderick is walking through the black regiment to reach the frontline people start to cheer and wave their hats when they see him go past them. one guy took off his hat off and started cheering really half-heartedly before he saw what was going on. made me lol

wasnt there a really bad teenage werewolf movie in the 80s where an extra whipped out his dick and waved it around and it actually got in the movie????

now thats the worst acting from an extra

...or the most brilliant.

wasnt there a really bad teenage werewolf movie in the 80s where an extra whipped out his dick and waved it around and it actually got in the movie????

Serious? :icon_eek:

Guest Thomas J
This thread fails to live up to its title.

all of these threads except the longest thread on the board do.

Guest Thomas J

teenwolf fucking rocked, man!

si was excited about Let's Go To Prison simply because Bob Odenkirk wrote/directed it and will arnett is in it

but having looked at the trailer its just a load of routine prison jokes.

im not sure if this exisits or not

i just saw the worst acting from an extra ever on 'Glory'

in the scene where matthew broderick is walking through the black regiment to reach the frontline people start to cheer and wave their hats when they see him go past them. one guy took off his hat off and started cheering really half-heartedly before he saw what was going on. made me lol

hahahah....i've noticed that guy many times

also, in Gladiator, look for the coliseum spectator who scratches his head after commodus is killed....it's in one of the crowd reaction shots. ridley's commentary during that part is lol too. classic.

i just saw the best scene ever in true lies with arnold schwarzenegger. i was talking to someone on the phone at the time and i gave them a running commentary of it. it starts off with arnie taking a piss in a restroom, his friend is waiting outside in an SUV, a shifty guy walks in and removes a gun from his pocket and walks up to arnie and points the gun at the back of his head. arnie realises what is happening and dodges the shot from point blank, spins round and disarms the guy whilst holding him in an armlock. another shifty guy is at the sink and he turns round with an AK and aims at arnie. arnie uses shifty guy #1s gun and shoots shifty guy #2. then arnie beats the shit out of shifty guy #1 and smashes his head into a urinal. then some guy with bad hair walks in with a machine gun and shoots the place up, arnie sees him and dives for cover. bad hair guy looks underneath all the cubicles and doesnt see anyone in them. he then shoots all of the cubicles and opens each one to see if arnie is in them. after about 3 arnie leaps out of the end cubicle and dives for the gun that he left on the floor after killing shifty guy #1 and fires at bad hair guy, bad hair guy returns fire and runs for it. by this time arnie's friend has got out of the SUV and sees bad hair guy run through a street and through a shop window right in front of him. now arnie's mate isnt the slimmest of characters, in fact he's quite fat. he shoots at bad hair guy and hides behind a lampost, A FUCKING LAMPOST. bad hair guy shoots at him but arnies fat mate is protected by the lampost, i dont know how but its brilliant. bad hair guy runs off and steals a cool bike and rides off through a park. arnie gives chase and manages to punch a police officer from his horse and mounts the horses chasing badh hair guy. arnie on a horse, bad hair guy on a bike. after chasing through the park they chase through some streets for a while and bad hair guy is eventually trapped at a four way junction by arnie on a horse, arnies fat mate in an SUV and some other police people in SUVs. no way out for bad hair guy. but then he sees a hotel. he drives his bike into the hotel, through the foyer and hallways and through a jazz band and the kitchens until they come to an area at the back of the hotel. bad hair guy gets in a lift (the lift is glass) and is cornered by police all aiming at him, he takes some lady hostage and proceeds to go up in the lift, the police are helpless due to the hostage. arnie takes action and gets in another lift STILL ON HIS HORSE. this moment took the film to another level of excellence. arnold schwarzenegger on a horse in a lift. fucking brilliant. the two lifts both go for the roof, bad hair guy gets their first and drives from the top of the hotel into a rooftop pool across the street. this is about 50 metres away at least. arnie then takes a big run up and TRIES TO JUMP THE STREET ON A HORSE. the horse isnt having any of this and stops before the edge, arnie is caught by surprise and is flipped off the hotel only holding the reigns off the horse. the horse drags him back up and they exchange words. meanwhile bad hair guy gets out of the pool, his receding perm has now been ruined and he runs off soaking wet.

*phew*