NationalJazz

I listened to The Bends for the first time today in 4 years

Incorrect.

How is it incorrect to state an opinion you moron? I bet you say things like "suck your teenage thumb" to your little brother and think you're so fucking special. No wait, you're more modest than that. Spiky little shy thing? You're a goddamn joke.

How is it incorrect to state an opinion you moron? I bet you say things like "suck your teenage thumb" to your little brother and think you're so fucking special. No wait, you're more modest than that. Spiky little shy thing? You're a goddamn joke.

on a radiohead message board it's basically incorrect to dislike the bends

its still prettty good, street spirit pour exemple is still awesome no messing, but there is a few duff tracks and it doesnt come close to okc/kida and isnt really up to amnesiac/httt standard neithers. by no means a bad album though, not by an stretch of the imagiantion, but isnt really that brillinatl

its still prettty good, street spirit pour exemple is still awesome no messing, but there is a few duff tracks and it doesnt come close to okc/kida and isnt really up to amnesiac/httt standard neithers. by no means a bad album though, not by an stretch of the imagiantion, but isnt really that brillinatl

Get your tongue out of my arse, you pretentious load of horse jizz.

amnesiac isnt a patch on the bends!!!

:bye:

sorry but that still doesnt mean your opinion isnt incorrect because you've picked fault with my grammar. so listen to the bends until you like it ok?! :dancingthom:

It's not really about grammar, it's about saying that modifying incorrect? How can you less or more incorrect? Think of the word and what it means, implicitly. You can not be basically incorrect any more than you can be just plain correct. But The Bends is still a piece of shit, and that is basically my opinion.