Sign in to follow this  
ryan

Scott Peterson

Originally posted by Jackknifed@Dec 14 2004, 12:02 AM

I'm kind of on the fence on the whole death penalty thing,but if he gets killed it's not like I'd lose any sleep over it.

Yeah it's a tough one to call.

But the decisions been made, and I can't say I'd miss the guy.

yah, you're all right. he definitely deserved to die for his sins.

and eye for an eye, right guys!? in fact, how about we clear the whole world of all the people that did wrongs?

fuck rehabilitation, fuck mercy, fuck forgiveness, fuck benevolence, fuck tolerance, fuck humanity, fuck grace and while we're at it, fuck compassion up it's loving ASS.

I don't disagree with the death penalty, the problem is this case is that he was proven guilty on circumstantcial (sp?) evidence. They had no dna, no blood, no nothing that proved this guy did it. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but I think the jury just wanted to get home to their families so they were like "Let's fry this guy and go home"

-_-Jesus-_-

no, true. But what about euthanasia? that makes at least some sense to me. Up until around the 1800s it was common practise for people to end their own lives or the lives of their loved ones with an overdose of opium, because that was considered a good way to go. Much like how Feeth left this forum. It has some dignity to it.

I saw Team America recently. I wonder what Bush voters thought of it. I don't mean to stereotype but I reckon there'd be more than a hundred million yankees who went "FUCK YEAAAH!!!" in a nonironic way through most of that movie.