dylan-GP

Introduce yourself, discerning fans of Radiohead: objectively the best band in the world

Originally posted by fakeplastic lime@Dec 19 2004, 07:20 PM

Um, well. I'm new, and although not one-hundred percent confident, I think I'm suppose to be introducing myself here so...

I'm Emily and I enjoy long nights spent star gazing and eating Chinese take-out by myself.

Yes, well. Have a nice day. :unsure:

Hey Emily =)

I'm Verbal (or Jon) and I've been posting here for awhile. But, I figured I'd better make an introduction so that I don't get yelled at. =)

Originally posted by flanintheface+Dec 19 2004, 11:17 PM-->
QUOTE (flanintheface @ Dec 19 2004, 11:17 PM)
Originally posted by crapdancesing@Dec 20 2004, 05:23 PM

Originally posted by fakeplastic lime@Dec 19 2004, 09:32 PM

Originally posted by Verbal@Dec 19 2004, 07:22 PM

Hello- I am Erica and I am obsessed with Fiona Apple, Modest Mouse, Radiohead, and most of all the Boston Red Sox.

The Fiona Apple forum I am a regular/moderator on is quiet these days since we crashed and were reborn into two new forums (the good one where i post and http://www.freefiona.com where I am involved just in case their crazy idea works I can say i was there...) and without many n00bs an with our craziest member recently banned well there just weren't enough posts for me to waste enough time. So I'm here.

Hope you guys don't enjoy making fun of the n00bz as much as I do. ;)

ps one of the guys on the fiona board wants me to tell you rem owns radiohead even though i don't really agree

Originally posted by medi@Dec 20 2004, 09:26 PM

Hello- I am Erica and I am obsessed with Fiona Apple, Modest Mouse, Radiohead, and most of all the Boston Red Sox.

The Fiona Apple forum I am a regular/moderator on is quiet these days since we crashed and were reborn into two new forums (the good one where i post and http://www.freefiona.com where I am involved just in case their crazy idea works I can say i was there...) and without many n00bs an with our craziest member recently banned well there just weren't enough posts for me to waste enough time. So I'm here.

Hope you guys don't enjoy making fun of the n00bz as much as I do. ;)

ps one of the guys on the fiona board wants me to tell you rem owns radiohead even though i don't really agree

You're stupid.