dylan-GP

Introduce yourself, discerning fans of Radiohead: objectively the best band in the world

Hi all. New here but not to radiohead. Well, I sort of dropped them after Kid A came out but after listening to it a few months ago it has become my favorite RH album. Guess I needed a break from all of the TOOL I had been listening to, but I still cannot believe I disregarded this album. Oh well, live and learn i suppose.

Hola. I'm Tommy. 20 yrs old. Go to Shorter college in Rome, GA where I'm a piano major. Just started getting into RH early this year. Sad that I've gone so long w/o them. Anyways - Yeah. hey.

Disgusting, and disgustingly bad. Any more cliches about sexual fetishes, spelling errors, or drug references? Thank you for taking so long to strain your minute little brain to write a whole list of reasons why you're a dumbass.

hi im Michael from Australia

My favourite genres of music are the Radiohead/GYBE!Mogwai kinda thing.... The grassroots of punk (The Velvet Underground, Brian Eno, etc.), and 20th centuary avant garde music

I like to run round and write music and im halfway through my first degree at the moment