Introduce yourself, discerning fans of Radiohead: objectively the best band in the world

dylan-GP

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the short story about the killing/torture device.

That one's great. What a twisted little czech.

Yeah. I went through a bit of a stage of viewing a lot of things as corrupting my character, mortigi being one of them. But then I realized, fuck that.

btw, your sig is my favorite now, Iowa.

Hello everyone. Contrary to what your dirty mind is thinking, my name is not Ted, it's Kevin. I am a relatively new fan of Radiohead and can't stop listening to them. They are all I listen to know. I picked up OK Computer about a year ago and got back into them with the release of In Rainbows. Since IR, I have purchased Kid A and HTTT. Listening to HTTT right now at this moment.

If anyone has any idea where they are touring here in the US, let me know. I am definitely going to see them next year when they do. I can't express enough how great Radiohead is! Hope to soon converse with you all on the boards!

Peace

Hi. I love Radiohead, and I like forums.

Clearly this was meant to be.

Been listening to the group since Kid A, when I was a wee 13 year old (I think). Everything about this band's music sort of chimes in with my life and how I view the world. That probably tells a bit more than you need to know about the state of my mental health.

I am a first year art/philosophy student. I plan to get the most useful degree ever, a BFA with a minor in theology. If things go well, I shall work at a Starbucks and lecture my customers about existentialism.

A good thing to keep in mind is that most of what I "say" is terribly sarcastic. I'm not sure I know how to say a sentence in a straightforward manner.

Hello everyone. Contrary to what your dirty mind is thinking, my name is not Ted, it's Kevin. I am a relatively new fan of Radiohead and can't stop listening to them. They are all I listen to know. I picked up OK Computer about a year ago and got back into them with the release of In Rainbows. Since IR, I have purchased Kid A and HTTT. Listening to HTTT right now at this moment.

If anyone has any idea where they are touring here in the US, let me know. I am definitely going to see them next year when they do. I can't express enough how great Radiohead is! Hope to soon converse with you all on the boards!

Peace

You are a lucky bastard, to be discovering radiohead, hearing all those songs for the first time would be fucking magic.

I too am new to the board, i got into radiohead after hearing karma police on the radio and the distorted bit at the end just blew my mind, first song and then album to really make me look beyond mainstream media, and ok computer remains my favourite album by any band. Hard to believe i was only 13 at the time and 10 years have passed. I have only seem them once however, touring kid a in the tent at tower hamletts.

Although i did work the Glastonbury festival as security in 2004? i think, on the promise of seeing some bands, that never materialised and i got a shock from an electric fence trying to get closer when they were on, we could hear the pyramid stage from our tent which was pretty cool but ultimately frustrating.

I like this place already :thumbsup:

I am a first year art/philosophy student. I plan to get the most useful degree ever, a BFA with a minor in theology. If things go well, I shall work at a Starbucks and lecture my customers about existentialism.

i don't see that working

but if you want someone to discuss existentialism with, I'm more than willing to partake

i'm all about Husserl right now

Hey all. I've been here since september but never introduced myself i dont think...

I've been into radiohead for a years... since i was young shortly after the bends released... but Ive been lookin on these boards for a while never joined until september of this year for some reason... Right before radiohead announced In rainbows tho.

Im just interested in learning more about radiohead, by making stupid posts that i could easily find answers to through the search option.

Hey all. I've been here since september but never introduced myself i dont think...

I've been into radiohead for a years... since i was young shortly after the bends released... but Ive been lookin on these boards for a while never joined until september of this year for some reason... Right before radiohead announced In rainbows tho.

Im just interested in learning more about radiohead, by making stupid posts that i could easily find answers to through the search option.

:lol:

Hi. My name is Animal Farm.(Twas supposed to be Animal Farmer..)

Here's some random facts about myself:

1. I'm not really a n00b. I've been lurking here invisibly for weeks.

2. Thom needs a hug. :dancingthom:

3. Creep is one of the most annoyingly overrated song in the Radiohead canon, and I am rather offended with being titled after it.

4. I actually know that crash[and]burn's avatar is The Residents, which it seems has not been commented on in this entire period of MT history.

3. Creep is one of the most annoyingly overrated song in the Radiohead canon, and I am rather offended with being titled after it.

creep is not overrated here, many of us feel the same about it

and you can change that on your control panel/profile

welcome all

Keith here, live in a freakin beuatiful beach town in cali, Huntington Beach aka: Surf City,

I am known to myself probably as the oldest mo fo on MT! I was in a car wreck once, went straight into the ater, I obviously lived, got hooked on RH when I heard Lucky, fuck because I am so lucky:

pull me outof the aircrash

pull me out of the lake