dylan-GP

Introduce yourself, discerning fans of Radiohead: objectively the best band in the world

hi, im aaron,im tall dark and handsome, in play spare time i like to play sports, go for long walks in the countryside or shoot dogs, i enjoy listening to radiohead although my favorite music is that made by fake plastic (trees?) manfucatoured pop acts such as mcfly....pick me tonight and they wont be the only ones flying high

hello, name's Roderick. been a huge radiohead fan since the 1st CD and saw them open up for alanis. hail from new jersey, and I'm definitely not tall, dark and handsome. rather i'm short, yellow and pudgy. introduced to this forum by arrestthisgirl, so please don't hate her for that. Oh, and i love Firefox 2.0's spell check.

thanks!

i recently was introduced to radiohead. my name is davis. im a pretty avid music listener, drug abuser, and musician. My lifestyle consists of just about all three of those things. i have a pretty wide music spectrum that i listen to. Im about 6 feet tall, brown hair, and brown eyes..

heres my myspace if u want to check it out....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=14229805

If anyone has any radiohead bootlegs or shows that you can send let me know. although im just diving into radiohead i really enjoy their music so just let me know.

i recently was introduced to radiohead. my name is davis. im a pretty avid music listener' date=' drug abuser, and musician. My lifestyle consists of just about all three of those things. i have a pretty wide music spectrum that i listen to. Im about 6 feet tall, brown hair, and brown eyes..

heres my myspace if u want to check it out....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=14229805

If anyone has any radiohead bootlegs or shows that you can send let me know. although im just diving into radiohead i really enjoy their music so just let me know.[/quote']

welcome to the thunderdome bitch

and see bigbootz about all of the live shit shes a god

or he

im not even sure what bigbootz is

i'm kurt - hi everyone.

i was going to register as "paperhouse" like i do at other forums but someone already has it. i never expected that. looks like there are some can fans here.

I've been here for a week, but I've yet to introduce myself, so, well, here I am.

I'm tall, pale, and not very handsome, with long, brown hair. My favorite bands are Radiohead (duh), Rush, and Primus. My favorite hobbies are procrastinating and playing bass guitar.

So, uh, yeah. That's me.

I'm ElectricMonk.

:thumbsup:

Radiohead rules, rocks, kicks major ass, etc.

:smoke_coo

If Radiohead were food, I would consume them like unleavened bread for flesh and wine for blood.

:yeah:

Quite simply, Radiohead is the best band in the business today.

th-0068_0103.jpg

Okay, just to bore the shit out of you, I'm a sci-fi, horror writer by trade; I've got a beautiful wife and three awesome kids. Occasionally I want to hire a rocket and seek life elsewhere, however, this is my life and I'm making the most of it.

There.

By the way, nice site! The admins are top-notch and I really dig this forum.

Way to go! Keep up the good work and I look forward to lots of meaningless posts.

:bye:

I'm ElectricMonk.

:thumbsup:

Radiohead rules' date=' rocks, kicks major ass, etc.

:smoke_coo

If Radiohead were food, I would consume them like unleavened bread for flesh and wine for blood.

:yeah:

Quite simply, Radiohead is the best band in the business today.

[img']http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Mptv/1107/th-0068_0103.jpg[/img]

Okay, just to bore the shit out of you, I'm a sci-fi, horror writer by trade; I've got a beautiful wife and three awesome kids. Occasionally I want to hire a rocket and seek life elsewhere, however, this is my life and I'm making the most of it.

There.

By the way, nice site! The admins are top-notch and I really dig this forum.

Way to go! Keep up the good work and I look forward to lots of meaningless posts.

:bye:

post lots