LOL was thinking the same stuff dude.

Anyway i'm sick of seeing "whats your favourite" "mothafucktrack vs mothafucktrack" "if radiohead would have done" lalalallaa and all that shit.

God damn it, get a life guys.

Personally, Coldplay is da shit. Parachutes will always kick ass. And if any of you say "oh, you listen to shit music" . . . YOU JUST DISSED RADIOMOTHERFUCKINGHEAD.

because they are my iPod.

Personally' date=' Coldplay is da shit. Parachutes will always kick ass. And if any of you say "oh, you listen to shit music" . . . YOU JUST DISSED RADIOMOTHERFUCKINGHEAD.

because they are my iPod.[/quote']

snakes-on-a-plane-0633.jpg

Personally' date=' Coldplay is da shit. Parachutes will always kick ass. And if any of you say "oh, you listen to shit music" . . . YOU JUST DISSED RADIOMOTHERFUCKINGHEAD.

because they are my iPod.[/quote']

cheers to that.

seriously Coldplay is good, they have more sucess than Radiohead. dont bash them.

A while back I heard someone do that Sam Jackson style impersonation "Radio mothufuckin head" for mars volta. Now i use it for tons of stuff. Nice pic.

P.S. when does snakes ona plane come out?

cheers to that.

seriously Coldplay is good' date=' they have more sucess than Radiohead. dont bash them.[/quote']

Yes, Coldplay does. So did Vanilla Ice. Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and the like. Do I even need to mention the god-awful Nelly?

Not that I don't like Coldplay, I actually quite like them alot. I just thought that was a funny way to try and make a point. Don't take it personally.

I am guessing FakePlasticOrgy believes success is all about record sales. I see Radiohead as more successfull than Coldplay in many ways, such as innovation blah blah blah, (we all know what i'm talking about, I don't think it needs to be said again). Radiohead chose not to be comercially successfull and chose to be sucessfull in an artistic sense (once again, you all know what I'm on about, the Kid A path).

I am guessing FakePlasticOrgy believes success is all about record sales. I see Radiohead as more successfull than Coldplay in many ways, such as innovation blah blah blah, (we all know what i'm talking about, I don't think it needs to be said again). Radiohead chose not to be comercially successfull and chose to be sucessfull in an artistic sense (once again, you all know what I'm on about, the Kid A path).

Radiohead will be more successful in the eyes of radiohead fans, but in the real world those bands that you see on TV and hear on the radio are literally more succesful.

you can say bands on mtv are shit, but they the fact is they are more succesful than Radiohead, and maybe those fans think Radiohead are shit.

Radiohead will be more successful in the eyes of radiohead fans' date=' but in the real world those bands that you see on TV and hear on the radio are literally more succesful.

you can say bands on mtv are shit, but they the fact is they are more succesful than Radiohead, and maybe those fans think Radiohead are shit.[/quote']

this all depends on what your definition of succes is and it appears that your perception of the word is pretty distorted.