Dreambrother

Who is Radiohead's number one fan?

I always thought saying this is stupid and senseless, loving a band is not a fight, we all love radiohead at the same point, some people just enjoy their album, some other people take all the bootlegs, but it dosen't change a big difference for the love of the band, we don't need to fight to say who's number one cause there's no number one, we just all love them.

I am the best fan.. not the biggest fan.. I have every song thay have ever come up with including all the unreleased stuf. I would do anythung to go see them... Only 8 more days to my gig!! Yet, i amnt obsessed enough to stalk the premises of the 5 band members.. Although i do know a lot about Radiohead

I always thought saying this is stupid and senseless, loving a band is not a fight, we all love radiohead at the same point, some people just enjoy their album, some other people take all the bootlegs, but it dosen't change a big difference for the love of the band, we don't need to fight to say who's number one cause there's no number one, we just all love them.

just because youre going to lose

i think thats stupid logic thinking your the #1 fan because of the amount of shit you got.

the whole idea is really retarded....and do you think Radiohead care?

im not #1, im somewhere in the top 1K :smoke_coo

not you personally, i was generalising.

you know when you hear someone say "oh im their #1 fan coz i have all these collectibles etc etc etc".

that doesnt mean spunk.

oh and LOL @ Chris Marting!

8928-Coldplay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jehannum

Everything?

In it's right place

doo doo doo doo do do do do doo doo

for some reason i found that verry funny this morning

chris_martin.jpg

someone had to say it.

hehe, unlike some people, these Chris Martin jokes never get old for me ;)~ :icon_lol:

I agree that you don't rate how big of a fan you are because how much stuff you have. Radiohead's numbwer one fan would be someone who devotes their whole life to Radiohead. Bit sad but it would have to be.