Aleshia

What Are You Currently Reading?

Atlas Shrugged

One Hundred Years of Solitude

Anger: The Seven Deadly Sins

Being and Nothingness

I love reading more than one book at a time.

Pretty far in each considering, too.

Atlas Shrugged and One Hundred Years are top.

a clockwork orange

gulliver's travels

how to read literature like a professor, (summer reading for hon. english)

i love a clockwork orange, i couldn't imagine understanding it if i didn't understand russian, did anyone read it without knowing russian? or did you use a glossary?

I like reading more than one book too. I'm in a bit of an autobiography/biography mood at the moment. I'm reading:

Unreasonable Behaviour: An Autobiography - Don McCullin (World fmaous war photographer, for those of you that don't know)

Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd - Nick Mason

Cash: The Autobiography Of Johnny Cash

And then the normal books:

Deception Point - Dan Brown

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish - Douglas Adams

Tales From The Perilious Realm - J.R.R. Tolkien

Selected Short Stories - Balzac

That's it ...

House of Leaves

For the second time now.

....I need something new to read, after a book this dense I think I'll go pick up The Alphabet of Manliness or something.

for school- the good earth and a little history of the world

for me- inferno by dante, exit music: the radiohead story, it by stephen king, a clockwork orange, and rockstars do the dumbest things.

and im gunna start we the living by ayn rand (ive been meaning to for the longest time- maybe a year now) and angels and demons by dan brown.

i tihnk i read a little too much.

hard boiled wonderland and the end of the world / haruki murakami icon14.gif[img']http://mortigitempo.com/too_bored/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

I've been reading about his books recently and they sound really intriguing. Remind me a little of Number 9 Dream by David Mitchell, sounds like if you dig haruki murakami you'll like Number 9 Dream. Which other murakami books have you read if any and can you recommend one? Thanks.

I've been reading about his books recently and they sound really intriguing. Remind me a little of Number 9 Dream by David Mitchell, sounds like if you dig haruki murakami you'll like Number 9 Dream. Which other murakami books have you read if any and can you recommend one? Thanks.

i think i like this one the best of them - its really a cool book. also read and liked the wind up bird chronicles, and the elephant vanishes - a collection of short stories. but i think hard boiled wonderland is far more engrossing than those two, even though i liked them.

i'll check out the mitchell book, thanks for the recommendation.