M Hoggard

S Harmison

M Panesar

P Collingwood

M Butcher (thats right)

G Jones (reserve wicket keeper)

S Mahmood

A Giles

Reserves: M Ramprakash (you heard), J Anderson, L Plunkett, E Joyce, J Dalrymple

pretty predictable squad selection in the end. if we have any chance the young bowlers will really have to up their game. i reckon this series could elevate flintoff up therw ith the greats if he does well. good to see there will be some highlights on the bbc as well which could up the non-sky having british public, fortunately not incluidng me, excited by the contest.

today mark boucher of south africa hit 147 not out off 67 balls against zimbabwe as they racked up a huge 418 in their 50 overs. this is proof that zimbabwe should piss off out of the world of cricket until mugabe stop fucking over their game. a lot of people will think bangladesh should go to cos theyre shit but they are wrong as they are steadily making some real progress and i reckon theyll start giving teams a bit of a game more often

ASHES COUNTDOWN

thats right only 69 days and burts cricket thread needs some action.

it seems the aussies, being twats, are trying to drum up some rivalry for the might of the Barmy Army with a series of cringeworthy adverts for fans to get vocal in support for what they are calling the Aussie Posse. dont these cunts understand that this is not the way, how passionate are you if you have to plead the fans to cheer a bit. england sport fans are the best in the world so FUCK OFF AUSSIES YOU BIG CUNTS. that will genrally be the sentiment of my ashes countdown so if you dont like you can fuck off back to tasmania or wherever you come from

ASHES COUNTDOWN

thats right only 69 days and burts cricket thread needs some action.

it seems the aussies' date=' being twats, are trying to drum up some rivalry for the might of the Barmy Army with a series of cringeworthy adverts for fans to get vocal in support for what they are calling the Aussie Posse. dont these cunts understand that this is not the way, how passionate are you if you have to plead the fans to cheer a bit. england sport fans are the best in the world so FUCK OFF AUSSIES YOU BIG CUNTS. that will genrally be the sentiment of my ashes countdown so if you dont like you can fuck off back to tasmania or wherever you come from[/quote']

hehe u called us BIG

ASHES COUNTDOWN CONTINUUMS

let us meet the england heroes that will go and retain the ashes

straussraisehands.jpg

ANDREW STRAUSS: like all the best england cricketers Andrew Strauss went to a posh public school and was born in South Africa. He is England's most consistent batsman of late and is already on the management team despite only making his test debut in 2004. he was the only batter to score two hundreds in the 2005 series and has an amazing conversion rate of 50s into 100s, turning 10 of his 17 scors of 50+ into hundreds, his highest test score is 146 against South Africa in 04/05 series where he scored 600+ runs.

Aussie Tip: full and wide of off stump early on, lee and warne will cause him most trouble.

BURT PREDICTION: always consistent if not spectacular. expect at least one big score

The ICC have decided that pommy bashing will be allowed at this winters ashes series. Terms such as pom and pommy are alright apparantly. The jury is still out as to whether AUSSIE CUNT, CONVICT SCUM and KANGAROO SHAGGING WANKERS will be permitted.

i forgot where my ashes countdown got but its nearer.

the farcical icc championstrophy has got under way and is the most feeble excuse for an international sporting tournament ive ever seen. no contests, nobody cares and on shit pitches. england lost their first game and will probably lose all of them but noone cares cos its the ashes soon. noone except me. the last ICCCT was equally shit but was saved by its classic final which england unfortunately lost but i was there and it was very excitng .

some pakistani players have failed drugs tests proving they are cheating scumbags the lot of em

Canda do actually have one quite good player who hold the record for the fastest century in the world cup and he once got like 17 wickets in a match (even if it was vs usa). that is very good if you dont understand

Canda do actually have one quite good player who hold the record for the fastest century in the world cup and he once got like 17 wickets in a match (even if it was vs usa). that is very good if you dont understand

um.... whats a century??

and the term 17 wickets?

Oh dear the smelly aussies seem to be equally shit and nonplussed about this stupid ICC gaybouy tournament for queers after an embarrasing defeat at the hands of the bangladeshesque west indies. unlike england however australia we're clearly deperate to win and were trying really hard but still lost cos theyre twats.

yes thats right aussies are behaving like idiots and the ashes proper hasnt even started yet. monty panesar has been racially abused being called a "stupid indian who cant speak english" amongst other things. this is outrageous and the icc need to get their fucking acts together. these stupid aussies should wait a couple of weeks and theyll have plenty to take the piss about as well probably get caned in the test series but i feel it is only fair they should be disqualified from the ashes if this continues and bangladesh brought in to replace them.