Sign in to follow this  
chairman_burt

Burt talks cricket

haha strauss is a fucking cunt, non-team player. thats pretty low dude.

looks like freddy wants to play grade cricket in aus before ashes. we can tooooooooootally suss him out and win 5 zip.

aus should have gone 2-0 up in that captivating 2-run win last time around but the unpires fucked it up. kaspers hand was off the bat hence not part of the bat hence he didnt hit it hence we win.

still should be a good summers cricket, first time in ages for Australia who jsut smash everyone everytime over here.

crickets cool, but can get boring at times. great to play justr messing around though.

it's good that some of our youth have finally started performing especially with all the injuries.

who the fuck is monty! thats good for u guys i guess that i dont know.

monty panesar, an english spinner , who-get this- is actually good. he spins it and everything. maybe not warne standard but he outperfomed some pretty good pakistani spinners completky and has got two 5fors in very unfriendly spin conditions this summer. his batting is criticised but he hit muralis for two sixes in one innings. don't ask about his fielding though- think phill tufnell

michael bevan is possibly the most overrated man in the history of sport. he had a strike rate of like high 60s. he was so boring and played so many shit innings like 25 from 50 balls not out. thats why he had such a high average. and he was shocking in test matches.

one day games are good, not as good as test matches, but they are a legitimate form of the game and are fairly important. its 20-20 that is for fatcats and lowbrow fans.

michael bevan is possibly the most overrated man in the history of sport. he had a strike rate of like high 60s. he was so boring and played so many shit innings like 25 from 50 balls not out. thats why he had such a high average. and he was shocking in test matches.

one day games are good' date=' not as good as test matches, but they are a legitimate form of the game and are fairly important. its 20-20 that is for fatcats and lowbrow fans.[/quote']

bull shit. he won 2 games for australia single handedly. once against WI bout 10 years ago when he hit four off last ball to win having scored about 70 from an impossible position. another against new zealand in similar circumstances. no other player could have done when he was playing!

bull shit. he won 2 games for australia single handedly. once against WI bout 10 years ago when he hit four off last ball to win having scored about 70 from an impossible position. another against new zealand in similar circumstances. no other player could have done when he was playing!

so what? brett lee hit a 6 off the last ball to win a game once, thats even better, but does that make him the best batsman ever? no. hes not even in the top 5 batters in the 2006 australian team. bevan wasnt bad but nowhere near the best player ever.

monty panesar, an english spinner[/b'] , who-get this- is actually good. he spins it and everything. maybe not warne standard but he outperfomed some pretty good pakistani spinners completky and has got two 5fors in very unfriendly spin conditions this summer. his batting is criticised but he hit muralis for two sixes in one innings. don't ask about his fielding though- think phill tufnell

:icon_roll

:icon_roll

what are you saying just cos he is a sikh and has an asian name that doesn't make him english. we should embrace multi-culturism especially when they are good at cricket. by they i mean peeps from ethnic minorities. at least he was born in england unlike pietersen. and strauss. and geraint jones.

what are you saying just cos he is a sikh and has an asian name that doesn't make him english. we should embrace multi-culturism especially when they are good at cricket. by they i mean peeps from ethnic minorities. at least he was born in england unlike pietersen. and strauss. and geraint jones.

hah, i know what you mean but it sounds like you're saying "WELL IF THEY'RE GOOD AT SPORT AND WANT TO PLAY FOR US THEY CAN STAY IN THIS COUNTRY"

so what? brett lee hit a 6 off the last ball to win a game once, thats even better, but does that make him the best batsman ever? no. hes not even in the top 5 batters in the 2006 australian team. bevan wasnt bad but nowhere near the best player ever.

yeah but Lee wasnt in at like 5-40 or something, bevan came in and controlled the entire innings twice and hit the four needing a 4 to win, lee didnt need a 6 to win that changes the greatness of it. and i know he wasnt the best player ever and he did have some bloody frustrating innings when he bogged down the run rate when he came in early. he should have stayed at no. 6.

Another assured display from England today and it already seems that Pakistan are out of this match after an unbeaten hundred from pietersen

but i would like to highlight the recent form of my favourite player Ian Bell. oh you laughed at him in the ashes and lost count of the edges behind for 0 but he is back and in amazing Bradmanesque form. in this series he has scored two unbeaten centuries and no an unbeaten fifty which i would wager he'll convert tomorrow in just 4 innings and in the other run he was run out when well set when strauss was going for a single to get his 100. watch out australia

Another assured display from England today and it already seems that Pakistan are out of this match after an unbeaten hundred from pietersen

but i would like to highlight the recent form of my favourite player Ian Bell. oh you laughed at him in the ashes and lost count of the edges behind for 0 but he is back and in amazing Bradmanesque form. in this series he has scored two unbeaten centuries and no an unbeaten fifty which i would wager he'll convert tomorrow in just 4 innings and in the other run he was run out when well set when strauss was going for a single to get his 100. watch out australia

dont torment the man in his grave!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else following this farce at the oval. it seems to have got too complex to explain but basically earlier the pakistan team refused to play after the umpires penalised them for ball tampering. a whole lot of shit has gone down and noone is sure whether the last day will talke place which is a bitch cos i was going to go

england have finally won a one dayer, i cant believe it you cant believe it but the best player in the world right now ian bell guided us home. we bowled well, yardy en particulier, but raazq just went fucking mental at the end and there was nowt we could do. nevertheless the momentum is back with us and maybe we can level the series.

yardy is usually total bollocks so it's about time he did something decent. let's face the facts though, our one day team is still shit

its basically only a couple of bowlers they need to sort out and we'd be fine if it wasnt for our ridculous luck with injuries. stick flintoff, harmison and s.jones in that team and i reckon theyd certainly give a decent showing at the world cup. mahmood needs to be shot and should never have got such a substantial international career, are you a follower of county cricket cos this was yardy's debut. ihadnt seen much of him before but he certainly did alright today and in that 20/20

i've seen him a couple of times becuase my friends watch it a lot. and i didn't think he was very good in the 20/20 tbh. i still can't see us doing very well in the world cup

i've seen him a couple of times becuase my friends watch it a lot. and i didn't think he was very good in the 20/20 tbh. i still can't see us doing very well in the world cup

we should at the very least, beat Canada.