go slowly

open pick

spooks

down is the new up

house of cards

arpeggi

last flowers

four minute warning

i hope last flowers gets on there, though arpeggi would be my pick for closer, and 4mw would be a b-side

typical idiot response

the vocals are terrible in this song

Haha, I wasn't serious

After the initial excitement of actually getting a new song, it's clearly not as good as half of the other new material; I still have hopes for it though

oh ok :P you just never know' date=' the internet doesn't convey seriousness very well haha

It just feels disjointed

I want to hear last flowers so bad[/quote']

My rule for the internet in general is never to taking anything seriously unless it's clear that the person's being serious.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and say that TJM Last Flowers > ditnu.

i hope last flowers gets on there, though arpeggi would be my pick for closer, and 4mw would be a b-side

they're playing 4mw an awful lot for it to end up as a b-side...but i guess one could say the same thing about bangers 'n mash and i think that's going to be a b-side.

4mw is the type of track where studio atmospherics can make it a classic

I really like this, its different to anything theyve done before, seems a bit rough around the edges but its really interesting seeing how the sound of this album is shaping up. This currently sits between Arpeggi and Go Slowly in the last 3 songs of my LP7 playlist.

just felt like saying this song is excellent.

it's not just yet my favorite new track, but it has the potential to be. even while listening to this there were ideas that popped into my head that i can imagine the band tinkering with this song to make it amazing. but i like their general idea, it gives you the chills while you're doing a thom dance. i really like it, and i think it'll just get better. that guitar squeal is awesome.

they just refuse to disappoint, jonny looks awesome behind a drum kit, there's nothing that man cannot do.

well except sing, but maybe even that'll come to play later in the album hah.

he's got a pretty nice technique.

like this.

Wow...this is amazing. I think this will pass up videotape to become my favorite track so far.

SO catchy and dancy....wow.

I also love how it comes back to the beat with "laaadies and geeentlemen..."

just felt like saying this song is excellent.

it's not just yet my favorite new track' date=' but it has the potential to be. even while listening to this there were ideas that popped into my head that i can imagine the band tinkering with this song to make it amazing. but i like their general idea, it gives you the chills while you're doing a thom dance. i really like it, and i think it'll just get better. that guitar squeal is awesome.

they just refuse to disappoint, jonny looks awesome behind a drum kit, there's nothing that man cannot do.

well except sing, but maybe even that'll come to play later in the album hah.[/quote']

Ive often wondered if jonny really "cant sing" as you said..or if he just chooses not to sing.

A man like that that has SO much musical talent has to have a fairly good voice. It just

doesnt make any sense. Anyone with any logical answer to this topic please say it. Thanks

in advance.

have you heard this mp3?? it's got quite a bit of introduction, in which Thom quite audibly asks the band "shall i do my silly drum thing??" ;)~

don't know if that's the same one as on sendspace etc, i've not got round to actually downloading it...

Johnny hardly plays the drums though... it's like, 15 seconds, and he's not doing anything amazing... Just my 2 cents on that. I like his guitar parts alot.

And Ed's vocals are really good.