its pretty obvious that the main reason the album version is better is because it contains that thoms 'dual voice' moment. were his voices split and create a euphoric moment. this can't be matched because there is only one thom live.

Damm right. Wish Ed would do it.

its pretty obvious that the main reason the album version is better is because it contains that thoms 'dual voice' moment. were his voices split and create a euphoric moment. this can't be matched because there is only one thom live.

....and the gay synthesizer that replaces the guitar at start. Its almost an annoying nokia ringtone

I'm the one who uploaded this video and i think it's great live, different than album, lovely, the emotion in thom's voice is still here and that's important.

Me thoughts i uploaded that. oh well. I like that video, but there's too many layers for Radiohead to play it properly live

....and the gay synthesizer that replaces the guitar at start. Its almost an annoying nokia ringtone

You are talking about the rhodes, I am sure? The piano Jonny is playing?

But anyway, I rather loved it. Made me quite happy. Mostly I liked the way thom sang the high part in this one then didn't do the last chorus, as opposed to the newer version where he does the low part so there is absolutely no climax.