Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thomas J

my new solo ep.

I don't have time to give this the full attention it deserves right now. But I will say that your music has some fantastic titles. I particularly like "here in sweden, we don't negotiate with psychos" And "Aliens?" and "Aliens!" cracked me up.

Guest Thomas J

hahaha thanks. yeah, i like coming up with titles. the aliens?/aliens! thing wasn't 100% my idea, mind.

Guest Thomas J

cheers, i use a shareware version of flstudio 6, it's got all the synths i want. unfortunately, every one of these tracks is rushed since i had to make them in one session.

cheers, i use a shareware version of flstudio 6, it's got all the synths i want. unfortunately, every one of these tracks is rushed since i had to make them in one session.

I have a registry key/crack to enable saving and use of all synths without deletion if you want me to ysi?

Guest Thomas J

yeah that'd be cool, but once i get back from uni i'm gonna reformat my pc, so it can wait a little while. :)

Guest Oh wow

1. Do you sing?

2. Is it different to black zarak?

3. Is it better than black zarak?

Guest Thomas J

1. no. there are three recordings of songs where i've sung, one on my old electronica project, station for imitation, one is a live recording for one of my bands, the pong banditrs, and one is my music technology coursework.

2. it is different, black zarak is two people, this is one.

3. it depends, black zarak is more exciting, this is more focused.

Guest Thomas J
Cool I'll check it out in about a week when I'm back in sunny old Andover. I get a brand new free computer soon aswel for being slightly dyslexic!!!

haha my friend got one of those, i don't know why people are always badmouthing the government!

listened to myspace emo sluts.

i like it.

the title reminds me of an ad i saw for a band in my local guitar store.

went something like .....

singer wanted for band.

influenced by Sepultura, Megadeth, Pantera,etc.

NO EMO FAGS need apply!!!

i got a good laugh out of that.

:risa:

Guest Thomas J

hahaha. i was originally gonna make that track a 'myspace exclusive', but i liked it so i put it on the ep.

Guest Thomas J

cheers.

ermm, if you can get hold of it, and work out how to use it, cubase is REALLY good, but yeah, kind of difficult to use. a lot of people use acid and reason, so i imagine they're pretty good. i use fruityloops/flstudio and it's fairly simple but a bit limited.