pennyroyalty

Official Mod Bitching Thread

rex' date=' you are a mean little shit who uses his (probably mythical) connection with Radiohead to belittle and piss off other posters for your own amusement. you then turn around in mock shock and throw a tantrum when you receive the abuse you richly deserve.

[/quote']

i can't remember this guy but to be honest he sounds cool

lol guys penny has never had sex and he's like 24, point and laugh, point and laugh

i'm not even joking

ok so why bother making a fuckin thread about it? and they actually have lot to offer is you would venture outside of general radiohead chat.

no thanks im here for radiohead and radiohead only...

rex, you are a mean little shit who uses his (probably mythical) connection with Radiohead to belittle and piss off other posters for your own amusement. you then turn around in mock shock and throw a tantrum when you receive the abuse you richly deserve.

this is exactly what i mean mods should not be saying anything like this it only starts more problems..

if they could only keep thier big mouths shut and let their moding do the work..

but no sadly that is not how it is here.. instead its trying to step on peoples toes to look better

as far as my concern for what people think about me..

you like me or you dont..

i am a criptic fuck who writes things to move people either move them to get mad or move them to enjoy what i have to say..

shrugs

i have never said i know the band i have talked with stanley a few times we used to talk alot in the headie days of the ziggurat and the waste game.. and we still keep in contact..

everything else as far as radiohead news that i have brought to greenplastic or mt is right up comon sence...

if you cant handle comon sence then perhaps radiohead isnt the band for you

if you cant handle criptic messages and writings radiohead again is not the fucking band for you

if you cant handle jokes, pranks, and other various forms of humor radiohead is not the band for you..

say what the fuck you want about me.. it wont change me one bit... ill say what i think about it and move the fuck on...

wait a second this thread is about mods not me

oh yeah thats right the mods turned it around on me..

odd cause i thought their job was making sure threads stay in their right places..

and no one is sexually harrassing or threatining others..

if you cant do that properly why are you even mods? you should just be hall monitors.

DO YOU HAVE YOUR FUCKING BATHROOM PASS!!!!

Kal and Radiocoocoo, shut the hell up

thats ridiculous and just plain ignorant and nasty

Penny and Cindy do a great job,

and not to single Cindy out, but Penny's posts in GRT are very very eloquent (sp? lol) and informative and sensible, and Cindy is a legend.

Just shut the hell up if you have a problem with such insignificant things as sig lenths. Surely is the quality of text that matters.

Jeesh

i can't remember this guy but to be honest he sounds cool

lol guys penny has never had sex and he's like 24' date=' point and laugh, point and laugh[/color']

i'm not even joking

probably 'cos the rex drama threads all get deleted.

not sure what you're trying to achieve with that invisitext.

i agree they put a damper on the place

and they dont really have anything important to say or anything really worth reading

but i guess they do keep things cleaner which is their job...

so im cool with them as long as they stay as invisible as possible

which never really happens..

worst post ever,

shut up. You come across as extremely arrogant/self important.

anyone who steps up to the job of moderator on a highly populated message board like MT is taking on a huge responsibility, and that kind of tying responsibility must be extremely hard to deal with. If you think you can do a better job then fine but I doubt you could. I don't envy Penny, Cindy or Roger, but I respect them greatly. If you have a problem with them then don't bother to post, because they are only doing their job in the fairest manner.

Kal and Radiocoocoo' date=' shut the hell up

thats ridiculous and just plain ignorant and nasty

Penny and Cindy do a great job,

and not to single Cindy out, but Penny's posts in GRT are very very eloquent (sp? lol) and informative and sensible, and Cindy is a legend.

Just shut the hell up if you have a problem with such insignificant things as sig lenths. Surely is the quality of text that matters.

Jeesh[/quote']

uhh cindy does a great job, penny pisses people off

uhh cindy does a great job, penny pisses people off

by doing what exactly?

the only things ive noticed that annoys people is the sig thing and moving threads, which usually make sense anyway

and how many of us have seen msg boards with huge amounts of spam? spam hardly lasts on this board, which is good

everything else as far as radiohead news that i have brought to greenplastic or mt is right up comon sence...

if you cant handle criptic messages and writings radiohead again is not the fucking band for you

if you cant handle jokes' date=' pranks, and other various forms of humor radiohead is not the band for you..[/quote']

lolz...

i don't know why i found that section to be so hilarious.

this guy sounds like a douche.

mods hardly ever fuck with people aside from good fun. they're members of the board, too, and should be able to post their opinions just like everyone else. they keep MT virtually crap-free, although it is hard with idiots making threads like these, which are basically just excuses to whine about shit that dosen't even concern them.

and who exactly is he agreeing with?

then dont be:thumbsup:

i guess i'll try?

im not saying i could do a better job.. i would not ever want the job..

i dont take people who use their athourity to their advantage well

never have never will

this is exactly what i mean mods should not be saying anything like this it only starts more problems..

if they could only keep thier big mouths shut and let their moding do the work..

rex' date=' i was a poster before i volunteered to become a mod and i am still a poster who continues to have strong opinions about many things. i don't have to be in 'mod mode' 24/7. there is absolutely no reason why i should be. you're just making this stuff up.

i am a criptic fuck who writes things to move people either move them to get mad

in other words, you're a troll. there's nothing special about that. in that regard you're just like many trolls who have walked these halls and sometimes taken it too far and been banned. so don't go running to jonathan when that happens to you.

if you cant handle jokes, pranks, and other various forms of humor radiohead is not the band for you..

this isn't the first thread you've made attacking me. the truth is, you're not trying to be funny. you're just being a bully. radiohead arent into bullies dude. Radiohead are anti-bully music. sorry if you thought they were just an excuse to be a dick to people.

say what the fuck you want about me.. it wont change me one bit... ill say what i think about it and move the fuck on...

likewise. in that case, make this the last thread you make about mods and modding decisions. we're not going to change for your sake. you're not even here that much (thank fuck).

wait a second this thread is about mods not me

oh yeah thats right the mods turned it around on me..

odd cause i thought their job was making sure threads stay in their right places..

and no one is sexually harrassing or threatining others..

i do my (totally voluntary, at my own expense and time) 'job' just fine. i've really bitten my tongue regarding you in the past. so has cindy, simply because you have this connection with jonathan. unfortunately treading round you hasn't achived anything. so be it. all this is what i really think about you. not as a mod, just as a human being. you're an adult and you're just going to have to deal with it. if you don't like these responses, don't fuck with me.

if you cant do that properly why are you even mods? you should just be hall monitors.

DO YOU HAVE YOUR FUCKING BATHROOM PASS!!!!

grow up.