Radiohead - are outkast fans?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it kind of ignorant to just put down hip hop because of what you see of it on tv or what you hear on the radio. i dont mean to offend anyone but i know many good musicians who just treat hip hop as "stupid" or "uninteligent" when they really should be learning from the great aspects of it. there is good and powerful hip hop out there. go out and find it and appreciate it. i dont know. im young. i could be the ignorant one.

i find it kind of ignorant to just put down hip hop because of what you see of it on tv or what you hear on the radio. i dont mean to offend anyone but i know many good musicians who just treat hip hop as "stupid" or "uninteligent" when they really should be learning from the great aspects of it. there is good and powerful hip hop out there. go out and find it and appreciate it. i dont know. im young. i could be the ignorant one.

I know what you mean. There are really good rappers out there, such as: (What I have heard) Mos Def, Aesop Rock, MF Doom, & Danger Mouse.

I don't know what this thread is about ? did radiohead said something about outkast or outkast said something about radiohead ?! cause i don't get it

anyway outkast arre amazing, the last album sounds interesing, there is song that mix the jazz and electro style, that is completely new and not many rapers do that, but the song with the videoclip in the green cloths SUCKS!

what kany west said exactly about doing a coloboration with radiohead ?

Guest Mky1337
I don't know what this thread is about ? did radiohead said something about outkast or outkast said something about radiohead ?! cause i don't get it

anyway outkast arre amazing' date=' the last album sounds interesing, there is song that mix the jazz and electro style, that is completely new and not many rapers do that, but the song with the videoclip in the green cloths SUCKS!

what kany west said exactly about doing a coloboration with radiohead ?[/quote']

heh. rapers

edit: I read somewhere that Kanye West wanted to do something with Thom yorkes possy