Sign in to follow this  
crap

writers, picture-takers, noise-makers

Ok i'm signed up....

Now what?

alright you're approved, you can start posting

cindy put up a graphics art challenge for anyone who's interested

and the writing challenge is already on its way, but its still not too late to join

plans for a loophole challenge are in progress

http://s9.invisionfree.com/the_scrawl/index.php?

sign up if you're seriously interested about creating something' date=' improving your art, sharing opinions or just discussing things generally. not meant for chatting or spamming. if you register, pm your email address so i can approve you. this enables me to filter out people who are just going to fuck around.

i'm having trouble motivating myself with writing, so that's the area i'll be controlling. will be setting up weekly/bi-weekly challenges and projects. won't take up much of you time of you are in school or have a busy schedule. somebody else will be doing the same with photography, and if there's anyone who wants to do music, i'm up for that as well. trying to build a small, focused artistic community.

jordan, cindy, penny are among the members already.[/quote']Um I still don't get what it is, is it just bassically what we are doing here, but people wanting to be the best at it?

naw its not like that, its just for fun and to motivate yourself and others
oh right, ok i'll post some stuff there when I can get around to it. I'm very busy with uni work at the mo tho.