Horrible, but WORST RH song?

Jenny8117

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like we suck young blood because it's pretty depressing. People who don't get Radiohead think its depressing when it's not but even I, a huge radiohead fan, find we suck you blood unnecessarily dreary.

Nevertheless I still play it for the middle eight which rocks, so even bad radiohead songs have a redeeming quality that makes them great.

Also, I think all the instrumentals sound unfinished, either because they don't have any lyrics or because they don't really have much tune. I think hunting bears would be good though if it was edited down and made into an intro for I might be wrong. I've played them one after the other on my guitar and it fits. When it follows like spinning plates, hunting bears just sounds like a bit of out of place improvisation that there was no point releasing.

I don't like we suck young blood because it's pretty depressing. People who don't get Radiohead think its depressing when it's not but even I' date=' a huge radiohead fan, find we suck you blood unnecessarily dreary.

Nevertheless I still play it for the middle eight which rocks, so even bad radiohead songs have a redeeming quality that makes them great.

Also, I think all the instrumentals sound unfinished, either because they don't have any lyrics or because they don't really have much tune. I think hunting bears would be good though if it was edited down and made into an intro for I might be wrong. I've played them one after the other on my guitar and it fits. When it follows like spinning plates, hunting bears just sounds like a bit of out of place improvisation that there was no point releasing.[/quote']

i love We Suck Young Blood!!!!

just the build up is so amazing!!!!!

i love it!

how do disappear completely...boringgg!

I suggest you listen again to those glorious strings...especially when they begin to break down and then come back together into his voice...perfection.