Richie

Rainy day artwork

God Richie, your pictures fucking suck!! I mean a retarded retard who's retarded could draw better stuff.

Nah. just joking, holmes. Your drawings are fairly OK I guess. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

God Richie' date=' your pictures fucking suck!! I mean a retarded retard who's retarded could draw better stuff.

Nah. just joking, holmes. Your drawings are fairly OK I guess. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:[/quote']

jesus christ was that almost a compliment?!

I just went through this whole thread. Your work is stunning' date=' Richie!

And lifitingUPSadness, your drawing is amazing...... :icon_eek:[/quote']

THAAAAAANKKKKKKSSS!!!! maybe if i get ambitious enough i'll actually finish the rest of mine...richie is quite the prodigy

This guy is a fucking AAAAAmazing artist...really...and I wanted to know if we could get this going again...if you have any new drawings can you upload them Richie thanks...

Do you have any done already...that you can upload...or are you still in the process of making new ones...if you are, could you make one for Subtarranean Homesick Alien...and by the way make sure it's outerspacy...??? I think it would be cool...and I want your whole collection of artwork...I guess you can say I'm a Fan??? Yeah so if it isn't a problem could you please upload any art you have or feel particularly proud of...maybe? Thanks...