Motion Picture Soundtrack (From Kid A)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually like the acoustic version of this song more than the kid a version both are beautiful though

The only problem with the acoustic version is that the ones that are available aren't that great quality. If I had a decent quality (soundboard perhaps) version then Id much prefer it to the one on Kid A (provided it had the extra verse). But I don't think that's gonna happen, Thom rarely plays it solo acoustic.

I remember reading on here loads of people saying they wanted mps played at their funeral. The ultimate sleep right? so does everyone think this is the perfect tune to die to or the perfect tune for a funeral?

yea to, but i think most of all that for sleep is the best, maybe for funeral to yes..yes i think it is..sail to the moon for sleep is amazing to!

yea to, but i think most of all that for sleep is the best, maybe for funeral to yes..yes i think it is..sail to the moon for sleep is amazing to!

wicked, another sail to the moon fan, i'm building a sail to the moon power-base. Sail to the moon is brilliant for going to sleep to (and waking up to and generally living to).

omfg, raindrops is the name of my band :o

hah great minds. You obviously have a cool band seeing as it has you, a sail to the moon fan, in it and it's name is raindrops. I take it your band is heavily radiohead influenced? can you please send some of your music to me? im in a band too and i'm just really interested to see how good other bands are.

hah great minds. You obviously have a cool band seeing as it has you, a sail to the moon fan, in it and it's name is raindrops. I take it your band is heavily radiohead influenced? can you please send some of your music to me? im in a band too and i'm just really interested to see how good other bands are.

ohg thats sweet, thanks, ya i take your msn and send some songs ^^ but thanks :)

ive also see that stupid car is great to have a good sleep ;)~

Funny about this song being good for sleeping, cos I just literally fell asleep at my desk with my chin on my hand, listening to How to Disappear Completely. Luckily I face away from the rest of the office so no one can see me...

i accidently fell asleep once listening to this song and woke up just ehn the drums kicked in in idioteque. i got really scared :o

lol. Same thing happened to me. Hunting Bears was playing, and my crappy stereo likes to switch volume from track to track, and when Like Spinning Plates came in, and then wierd ass SLSLLLSISISISOWWW sound came in, it scared the hell outta me.

don't! i mean how to dissapear is fucking depressif' date=' emotional, and relaxing, when i say relaxing is for the song, not the lycris, you know what i mean ?

don't hate yourself, im sure you'r a good person ;)~

and like spinning plates is great to fall asleep to[/quote']

i know what you mean and the feelings you get while listening this songs are very nice and definitely very normal

i'm a messy person and toooooooooo emotional- and like spinning plates is so relaxing but in a disturbing way..