Sign in to follow this  
minotaur

Radiohead Writing Experiment

I'll go for (Nice Dream).

This may already have been covered, but do we have to listen to ONLY the one song and no other music?

Or is it that we can listen to lots of other music but ONLY the one song if we're listening to Radiohead?

Sorry. Thanks.

I want to cover the albums first and then maybe we'll do b-sides. So for those who have requested eps or singles I'll just put you down for the song on the album.

I'll go for (Nice Dream).

This may already have been covered' date=' but do we have to listen to ONLY the one song and no other music?

Or is it that we can listen to lots of other music but ONLY the one song if we're listening to Radiohead?

Sorry. Thanks.[/quote']

Personally I think only the song chosen should be listened to, if you think 2 weeks is too long do 1 week and write the poem at the end of that week. Just try to be creative with it, let the song inspire the poem don't just mimick the song.

once i listened to Killer cars and wrote great poem about war.Second time to FPT and wrote something beautiful for my friend.and so on.....

Would you like to pick a song and participate?? Please!

I'm going to be listening to nothing but Radiohead for about a month. After 2 weeks of Radiohead only I will begin to write stories' date=' poetry, or just random thoughts while listening to Radiohead. I think this will be a fun experiment to see what kind of influence Radioheads music has on my creative writing.

[/quote']

you see i listen to radiohead all my time and most of my poems came from 'Radiohead space'.I just love to write something while listening to Radiohead.It won't work with me because i listen only to Radiohead all the time.

All my poems came from there....

I think this is a wonderful idea. Hum. I'd really like to try it; but I'm afraid it's going to come out terrible' date=' and i'm not very good at writing poems... Oh well. Sign me up for Karma Police.

EDIT: Could we draw a picture instead?[/quote']

Okay you've got Karma Police.

Oh and can you do both??

That would be great!