crapdancesing

The Longest Thread On This Board.

I just put up the facebook status.

I've asked a few of the guys and no one has claimed to have seen it. But the only guy who dislikes me at the party (and the most likely suspect) isn't picking up his phone or responding to the facebook messages I've been sending him - even though he has definitely been online.

But apparently another unidentified phone was also left at the party so somebody may have taken mine accidentally. It's been well over 24 hours though, you'd expect the person to have fessed up.

It's pretty hopeless. I've suspended the account though and I've been told my main suspect wanted "to get me'' prior to the evening and he was the last one to see me. But there's no way I can prove it plausibly.

Thanks for your concern though

I know I had been pissing him off a few days prior and he's been very hostile since, this is one of the contributing factors to my suspicion, as well as being very uncharacteristically antisocial around me since, he hasnt been picking up his phone and he was the last one to have been with me that night, alone on the streets.

But I've given up on it now, there's no way I can prove anything.

Does Bella still post here?

And Janel?

And Taylor?

And Dayana?

And Cal?

I think I've seen Irene still does, and I know Watson does.

Just thinking off the top of my head.

And did Jilly ever make a comeback?

As long as this place serves a purpose it's all good.

I still owe Dayana World Cup football stickers swaps, even though I have none to offer as I never got last years sticker book (or any other one since 1996). I feel bad about that.

Does Bella still post here?- think she's got some real life issues she's dealing through. she still stops in and says hi every now and then.

And Janel?- havin babby with roger, still posts daily.

And Taylor?- dont know who this is

And Dayana?- she's still around

And Cal?- ummm think he od'ed or something, havent seen him post in a while

I think I've seen Irene still does, and I know Watson does.

Just thinking off the top of my head.

And did Jilly ever make a comeback? no, at least not one where she's revealed herself.

there.

As long as this place serves a purpose it's all good.

I still owe Dayana World Cup football stickers swaps, even though I have none to offer as I never got last years sticker book (or any other one since 1996). I feel bad about that.

haha yeah i was trying to get some around that time but i couldn't find any either : ( so no biggie