Kid A 20th Anniversary

Skuj

and the OKNOTOK thing did this so much better, it's dumb that is was only available on tape, but there was loads and loads of demo reel there. a real insight into that era of radiohead.

that being said

i will probably buy the kid amnesia art book at some point

Thanks for letting us know!

By 'if you have the means' I'm thinking you're talking about the patience to go through multiple Epic Games downloads (it still won't recognise my account after about 20 minutes trying)!  I'll try again tomorrow ... (Edit:  It's downloading now)

the exhibition is an absorbing way to spend a couple of hours and implies one more revelation: Hunting Bears segues into a longer, tuneless drum/synth jam, so there may have been some idea going on originally beyond the extremely stark guitar/synth washes. precisely the kind of anticipated content that the Kid Amnesiae bonus disc obscures the absence of. also by design it has to have a lot of isolated instrumental tracks/stems, which should be extractable for nerds. However, the only 'new' thing I really noticed was a deeper harmony part buried in You And Whose Army?, also some songs are seemingly completely absent: no Optimistic, Morning Bells, I Might Be Wrong, Knives Out, Dollars & Cents, or Life in a Glasshouse. (or any b-sides, obviously). seeing how much work clearly went into the 'game' I'm not complaining that there isn't a lot to see overall, but they should have had a random room where the absent songs shuffled round or something.