Sign in to follow this  
tmonk

2019 Other Music

other day made this funny joke about the new neil young song rainbow of colors which was like, "rainbow of colors, that's like x of y" where x was a word and y was a plural noun of which x is by definition constituted, it was HILARIOUS and I wanted to post it here but I can't remember

yesterday i read an interview neil young did recently, i think with the new york times, and what a grumpy old man. 

On 8/17/2019 at 6:56 AM, tmonk said:

I think a couple songs on the big thief album are super great but TBH I have trouble staying full engaged with it for the full album.  I think the new song is another super great one

I was about to basically try to make this post again so instead I will just quote myself

easy candidate for most absurd music journalism quotation of the decade goes to Jenn Pelly just this morning in saying that Lana Del Rey is "one of America's greatest living songwriters"

just emblematic of how fucking out of control peoples opinions are in america rn

hmm, i never liked her voice, Im not really trying to shit all over Lana dday but i also appreciate an aggressively bad take. Someone asked me to listen to NFR with them soon so i guess we'll see!