jonathan

Official Anima Thread

4 hours ago, sleepy jack said:

i haven't found what you are looking for. and i'm not sure it's in the anima film on Netflix. i'll look more on Vimeo but in the meantime, i did find the 2 ambient tracks on the  Anima (Preview Limited Edition) vinyl.

Anima (Preview Limited Edition)

B1. Impossible Textures
B2. The Axe Textures

OK . . . so the above video appears to have the 2 tracks on the B side of the 12-Inch vinyl Record titled Anima (Preview Limited Edition).

According to the Notes section of the discogs.com page for Anima (Preview Limited Edition)Given to attendees at the Los Angeles IMAX premiere of the ANIMA short film by Thom Yorke and Paul Thomas Anderson on June 21, 2019.   Also given on select European and North American IMAX screenings on June 26, 2019.   The Alternate Mix of Dawn Chorus is the synth only mix from the movie

That last sentence does not make sense to me.  It says "the synth only mix from the movie".  I just watched the Anima short film that's posted in this thread.  To me, the version of Dawn Chorus in the Anima short film sounds like the version from the Anima album.  Thom has vocals during Dawn Chorus in both the short film and the album.  Neither is "synth only".

If the Alternate Mix of Dawn Chorus is synth only . . . . then maybe it's only on the A side of the 12-Inch Vinyl Record titled Anima (Preview Limited Edition).  Does anyone else have a different interpretation?

On 10/29/2019 at 10:51 AM, dagobah said:

If the Alternate Mix of Dawn Chorus is synth only . . . . then maybe it's only on the A side of the 12-Inch Vinyl Record titled Anima (Preview Limited Edition).  

that's what i think too. at 14:49 in the credits at the end of the film, it says that Dawn Chorus was taken from the album Anima.

after all this digging, i hope you can find the file somewhere.  maybe try reddit. or the annex. i don't post there, but for some reason i always have tab open. i think you can log in with a twitter or fb account.

http://board.theannextm.com

4 minutes ago, sleepy jack said:

that's what i think too. at 14:49 in the credits at the end of the film, it says that Dawn Chorus was taken from the album Anima.

after all this digging, i hope you can find the file somewhere.  maybe try reddit. or the annex. i don't post there, but for some reason i always have tab open. i think you can log in with a twitter or fb account.

http://board.theannextm.com

I'm not on Facebook or Twitter so that Annex website didn't give me permission to use it.  It appears I might be able to sign-up for the Annex thing so I'll consider that.  As far as reddit is concerned, I have never searched anything on reddit so this is my first time.  In the reddit search box, I just typed anima preview limited edition and I'm looking at the results right now.  I'll see if I can find info about the Dawn Chorus [Alternate Mix].  Thank you for the suggestions.

20 minutes ago, hedgehog in the fog said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By2fzYjqGC8rNXE5ODFJQjBVeUE/view

(not my account, but I found the dub on there. subbed version is harder to find without torrents.)

You found the dub of what?  I have not yet clicked on that link because I don't know anything about it.  What do you mean by "subbed version"?