Sign in to follow this  
And What A Wow

Where to go after MT?

16 hours ago, sleepy said:

i'm sure i have some embarrassing posts in the archives but i don't have time to worry about it.

lol I know I do

On 7/2/2019 at 12:52 AM, Naomi Whats said:

I was really hoping for a db wipe but I guess no every dramatic moment from my young adult life is gonna be documented forever

i like to think i'll live on forever in the archives of some digital anthropology department in the year 3000 that takes a genuine academic interest in the garbage i've vomited out of my brain here.

1 hour ago, pennyroyalty said:

Most of the old posters were just random Russians I paid to talk with me, but they all started working on another big project in 2015. Sorry to anyone else who thought it was real

comrade!

I can't believe it's been half a year since I got the Slack invite.  I accepted it and joined the website, but I am just a humble dumbass, so I couldn't figure it out.  I'm glad MT is back up for this reason alone, although it looked like a lot more people were posting there?  I saw box and Rose posting there at least.  I actually missed a lot of people from MT!

On 7/1/2019 at 3:25 PM, jonathan said:

hopefully you'll stay here. :)

proud of you yes GIF by EditingAndLayout

hey if ur there i was wondering why this side of the forum is no longer private? i think that even if it’s easy to register lots of people posted things with the expectation of semi privacy, just a thought 

i am more likely to stick around if the board runs well again and with this update that seems promising :) 

esp as the software seems to be the same as the board @Hector Gilbert mentioned 

Thanks for helping me by resetting my password @jonathan !

I'd like to echo Cindy's call for off-topic forums to once again require login for access if at all possible, there's some real dumb stuff from all of us on this site that at the very least should remain outside of the range of google searches if at all possible. 

where you gonna go when there's no longer any snow!

what! you say you've never seen snow before? get outta here!

just get the hell out!