sleepy jack

Thom Scores Suspiria

you were never really here was insanely good.

i thought it was his second best score after there will be blood

at some point in that movie, does someone actually say, "you were never really here?"

nice tux. cool to see thom all prettied up in his finest hemp suit and cruelty-free sandals

tilda-swinton-dakota-johnson-chloe-moret

i wonder what ok computer thom would say if he saw this outfit...

Think there are about 3/4 songs and the rest is score. Its a double album, 120min long. Out late october.

Personally this is one of his best solo songs since Eraser. Hyped for the movie too.

Its getting very mixed reviews but I think people expectations of this being a truely horror movie are getting in the way. Its a slow burn atmospheric piece apparently. Upside is any mention of the score has been praise 

Dang. About $40 for shipping to Canada. Anybody want to lend me their US address for my order?

Personally this is one of his best solo songs since Eraser.

Butt butt butt :o Surely you don't think that. Where you abducted by aliens when Tomorrow came out or something?

New Suspiria song - 

It's pretty neat, kinda trip-hoppy and eastern sounding?

My biggest takeaway from the 2 tracks off the Suspiria OST so far is that Thom’s solo music needs to incorporate more woodwinds going forward, because they're a great addition!

new song is fucking dope. 

where is this movie going tho because the two songs so far are unlike what i expected for this movie. i cant wait. 

for a score there is a lot lyrical work on this 

both songs are great. I especially love suspirium, probably the best thom solo song yet. absolutely gorgeous, but also a little creepy.

I really want to watch this movie in the theaters.

Yeah from reading the comments of the people at the listening parties, the Suspiria soundtrack will have like 5 or 6 traditional songs with vocals and lyrics (confirmed are Suspirium, Has Ended, Unmade. I think Open Again and Suspirium Finale also, but not sure what else), and the rest is scorework.

I think Thom has thrown everything on there as well, like songs that weren't even included in the final cut of the movie, but were written for it.

Also, during the interview where they debuted 'Has Ended', Thom said he's currently finishing up LP3 with Nigel, and it'll come out next year.