Sign in to follow this  
OKPodcast

New Radiohead Podcast: OK Podcast

Hi everyone! My name is Sean and I just launched an interview-based podcast show called "OK Podcast."

I'd like to invite you to check it out and give me your feedback on the concept. If you're interested in coming on as a guest please get in touch I'd love to hear from you and discuss the music of Radiohead!

The first guest was Warren Lain who runs the "WarrenMusic" YouTube channel. he shared some really incredibly insights into his working method and love for the band's music.

The next guest (launching Friday) is Brad Osborn, author of the book "Everything in Its Right Place: Analyzing Radiohead." We had a mind-blowing conversation that I'm still not done fully absorbing about how Radiohead's perhaps most artistic achievement is the "Goldilocks Zone" of experimentation.

Here's a link to the show, I hope you love it!:

www.okpodcast.com

My mom. You should interview my mom. She's coming over soon, and will be staying in my radiohead room.

The suffering that radiohead causes among family members and friends of radiohead fans is the story you truly want to tell.

I would love a Lindermang interview on the subject of fiddleheads, because, before radios, there were fiddles.

Lol thinking about OP scouring Google looking for references to Lindermang and then realizing that it’s a just an account handle for the single most amazing MT member this side of Penny. Having to shift through hundreds of barely coherent posts and ee cummings style syntax.

LMAO! This is actually hilarious about the "family and friends." My wife once said "I used to love Radiohead, but now I hate them." And my sister used to be driven insane in high school when I would listen to TNA at full volume on repeat for years on end. Too true!

I did scour google for Lindermang... and was surprised at the void of nothingness. I will do my best to research this further, assuming you are serious (which I also assume you're not). 

I did scour google for Lindermang... and was surprised at the void of nothingness. I will do my best to research this further, assuming you are serious (which I also assume you're not).

I am beyond serious.

You don’t understand what kind of whirlwind adventure you have embarked on.

In fact - cut the shit about Radiohead entirely. Their an old white rock band. It’s 2018 - who cares? A podcast solely devoted to Lindermang is its own worth.

:)  Yeah.

Maybe I was a bit harsh, but in this thread I got the feeling that a serious RH fan introduced themselves, in the RH section, offered a lot of RH related goodies, and we quickly took him by the hand towards....er....something else.

Hi everyone! My name is Sean and I just launched an interview-based podcast show called "OK Podcast."

I'd like to invite you to check it out and give me your feedback on the concept. If you're interested in coming on as a guest please get in touch I'd love to hear from you and discuss the music of Radiohead!

The first guest was Warren Lain who runs the "WarrenMusic" YouTube channel. he shared some really incredibly insights into his working method and love for the band's music.

The next guest (launching Friday) is Brad Osborn, author of the book "Everything in Its Right Place: Analyzing Radiohead." We had a mind-blowing conversation that I'm still not done fully absorbing about how Radiohead's perhaps most artistic achievement is the "Goldilocks Zone" of experimentation.

Here's a link to the show, I hope you love it!:

www.okpodcast.com

Enjoying the podcast, Sean. Looking forward to reading Brad Osborn's book.