filmfanb

North America Tour 2018

47 songs over two nights

love them

dont love you though

despite seeing more songs for the first time...i think night two setlist is more my speed

that said if i would have threw chairs if I didnt get idioteque. that song is untouchable.

I've seen Idioteque live so many times, it was actually kind of nice to get something different this time! (That being said I would have easily traded Give Up the Ghost for Idioteque :P)

Dude it's the best version of it

And ya I never got the love ghost

I heard burn the witch is way better now

Oh for sure it's the best version of it!

Burn The Witch sounded amazing last night. I never liked the previous versions of it.

Yeah it's incredible hearing Thom singing Bends era songs and sounding so good. On previous tours he seemed to struggle with those ones. Usually as you get older your voice gets worse, not better. 

Incredible.

Yeah it's incredible hearing Thom singing Bends era songs and sounding so good. On previous tours he seemed to struggle with those ones. Usually as you get older your voice gets worse, not better. 

Incredible.

he's in top form. definitely committed to the band and performing live.

they've been a band for 33 years and are still getting better. 

I was at both shows in Toronto. They were un-fucking-believable. 47 different songs over 2 nights. I'm still buzzing. Going on what I think I recall Filmfanb saying a page ago, I guess it was Jonny's kids I saw in the sound booth on Friday night. So cool.

Think most of the kids where there from what I could tell. There were quite a few back stage.

Really sad I didnt get night two but still, night one was amazing. I want to go back :(((((((((((((((

Fuck Columbus was amazing. Flew up from Atlanta and then back this morning at 6am for work. Now I'm trying to get tix for both Philly nights...if anyone has some or can get them at a decent price, please let me know!

Think most of the kids where there from what I could tell. There were quite a few back stage.

Really sad I didnt get night two but still, night one was amazing. I want to go back  :(((((((((((((((

Yeah today was kind of the emotional high crash from seeing them, but I accomplished my goals. See them both nights, check. Get GA tickets for one night (friday), check. Use the empty space at the back of the GA pit to dance and freak out, while being respectful of other peoples spaces, check.
Sorry you didn't get the two nights. I had tickets from WASTE for friday and got 1 off ticket master on public sale day.

Finally found an alternate account I could log into. 'sup MT! I was at Toronto night 1, they were incredible and I had my first RH GA experience. Night 2 looked a lot better and I'm still kicking myself for not getting tickets for both nights upfront. They have improved so much since I saw them at MSG in 2016. Ful Stop is pretty much their greatest live song ever atm, I was blown away at that one in particular. And uh, shameless plea for a night 1 GA ticket for philly next week, I'm going to be in town for mbv and I really REALLY want to experience this amazing live show again once more before they inevitably hibernate for a few years.

Really looking forward to the Philly shows. This is probably the most 'anxious' Ive been for an RH show since the first time I saw them at the 930 club(DC) in '97. Not sure why.

This is a farewell tour. Ya all just too damn high to know it. Guaranteed DAS post at the end of the tour.

If I am wrong I will eat the cd sleeve of Kid A.

I kinda get this vibe myself. The vibe has been positively serene. That and the sets they've played have had a pretty equal distribution across their discography with no focus on amsp at all. Of course I hope that's not the case and the band are just in a great place.

Wow, I truly TRULY hope you guys are wrong about this being a farewell tour!

But in the sad event it turns out to be, you at least are making me feel MUCH better about the fact that the timing of these Boston shows and the Philly shows has become a royal clusterf**k in my life in terms of other adult responsibilities.  In a lot of ways, the responsible thing to do would have been to cancel this trip to Boston (I live in DC) and sell the tix and definitely skip Philly.  But I've tried to manage the other issues and made peace with the imperfection of the situation, and here I sit in Boston after a crazy early flight, Arctic Monkeys tonight, and TWO Radiohead shows Sat and Sun.

And then, just last night, because of the other issues I'm juggling, I changed my return flight Mon from Boston to DC to Boston -> Atlanta, will work like crazy for 1.5 days on situation, but instead of booking Atlanta -> DC, I booked Atlanta -> Philly to at least catch that 1st Philly show, then train it back to DC and be a ZOMBIE for work the next day.

Even if this is just a kick-ass amazing tour and it's NOT a farewell tour, I'm sure I'll be glad I am doing this madness.  But if it DOES turn out to be a last tour......  I'll be so glad I did all this insanity.  

But I hope it's not.

There’s no way this band is digging so deep into their disco on this tour and playing fan service over the last three to four years with releases like Lift Man O War Burn the Witch, etc - without knowing in the back of their collective minds that this is a send off of bitter sweet proportion.

This is a farewell tour. Ya all just too damn high to know it. Guaranteed DAS post at the end of the tour.

If I am wrong I will eat the cd sleeve of Kid A.

What is a "DAS post"?

And for the record, nothing against you but I really hope that a year after this tour ends, we'll all be watching video of you trying to chew and swallow your Kid A cd sleeve, maybe with some ketchup and chasing it back with your drink of choice...  Because, of course, without video, you eating the cd sleeve didn't happen.  It won't be easy on your tummy but it would be far preferable than all zillion of us crying and trying to cuddle with our Radiohead music collections while in therapy.

What is a "DAS post"?

And for the record, nothing against you but I really hope that a year after this tour ends, we'll all be watching video of you trying to chew and swallow your Kid A cd sleeve, maybe with some ketchup and chasing it back with your drink of choice... Because, of course, without video, you eating the cd sleeve didn't happen. It won't be easy on your tummy but it would be far preferable than all zillion of us crying and trying to cuddle with our Radiohead music collections while in therapy.

Dead Air Space you noob.