filmfanb

North America Tour 2018

Thanks! I'm currently debating getting tickets for tomorrow night as well, but can't really warrant spending the money at this point.

Have a look at reddit tomorrow for face value but ya resale is shitty and for terrible seats

Guest list

After show

Insane seats off the stage.

Thank you bf for banging the right people

Wait you got to sit next to the stage and got to go to the after show?? How was that? :)

Just stage right, so five rows back, pretty much behind the soundboard.

It was incredible. One of the best I have ever seen. They were on point and visuals were amazing. I think tonight will get a killer setlist but I saw songs I havent seen before so I am happy.

1) Daydreaming
    2) Ful Stop
    3) Myxomatosis
    4) Morning Bell
    5) All I Need
    6) Videotape
    7) The Gloaming
    8) No Surprises
    9) Airbag
    10) Where I End And You Begin (!)
    11) Bloom
    12) Feral
    13) The Numbers
    14) Like Spinning Plates (!)
    15) Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
    16) Bodysnatchers
    17) Street Spirit (Fade Out)

[ENCORE 1]
    18) 2 + 2 = 5
    19) Nude
    20) Identikit
    21) Lotus Flower ()
    22) The Tourist

[ENCORE 2]
    23) Everything In Its Right Place
    24) Idioteque
    25) Karma Police (+thm speech about stage collapse, long moment of silence)

Backstage was odd. Didnt really know anyone. Ed,Colin and Phil were the only ones to come in. Jonny did but for like...a second and got his kids and left. 

The stage collapse speech was rough and they had a long moment of silence but as usual some drunk assholes shouted. 

Just stage right, so five rows back, pretty much behind the soundboard.

It was incredible. One of the best I have ever seen. They were on point and visuals were amazing. I think tonight will get a killer setlist but I saw songs I havent seen before so I am happy.

1) Daydreaming

2) Ful Stop

3) Myxomatosis

4) Morning Bell

5) All I Need

6) Videotape

7) The Gloaming

8) No Surprises

9) Airbag

10) Where I End And You Begin (!)

11) Bloom

12) Feral

13) The Numbers

14) Like Spinning Plates (!)

15) Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

16) Bodysnatchers

17) Street Spirit (Fade Out)

[ENCORE 1]

18) 2 + 2 = 5

19) Nude

20) Identikit

21) Lotus Flower ()

22) The Tourist

[ENCORE 2]

23) Everything In Its Right Place

24) Idioteque

25) Karma Police (+thm speech about stage collapse, long moment of silence)

Backstage was odd. Didnt really know anyone. Ed,Colin and Phil were the only ones to come in. Jonny did but for like...a second and got his kids and left. 

The stage collapse speech was rough and they had a long moment of silence but as usual some drunk assholes shouted. 

I mean, Thom really should have specifically asked for a moment of silence. Expecting a venue of 20,000 people where they serve alcohol to understand nuances is a bit much. Seeing people on Reddit losing their minds as if they were the bands emotions is a bit amusing though... They really know how to project.

The setlist last night was amazing and I streamed it since I couldn't make it last night, but it was a great performance.

I mean, Thom really should have specifically asked for a moment of silence. Expecting a venue of 20,000 people where they serve alcohol to understand nuances is a bit much. Seeing people on Reddit losing their minds as if they were the bands emotions is a bit amusing though... They really know how to project.

The setlist last night was amazing and I streamed it since I couldn't make it last night, but it was a great performance.

exactly

i am bored of trying to discuss this with people on there. he didnt ask for it. 

i have a feeling you are in for a big one tonight. there were some stuff missing that if you get will be amazing. i think you could some stuff of the bends and ok computer. i 

exactly

i have a feeling you are in for a big one tonight. there were some stuff missing that if you get will be amazing. i think you could some stuff of the bends and ok computer. i 

exactly

exactly

Indeed! That's why when I made the decision to only go to one of the two nights I chose the 2nd, because from my experiences the 2nd night always has the best setlist (imo anyway)

Ya, it will be amazing. This felt slightly heavy on the last few albums.

BTW 2+2=5/Idioteque is the best its ever sounded. You will hopefully get both.

Probably Pyramid Song too. 

BTW, queues for beer sucked. Merch is amazing, they have show specific art and posters. Def advise getting one. 

Ugh, Canada Goose coat check?? They even brand that and to such a shitty company??

The venue is so weird and I don't get it

Weird stores run by weird brands

Beer is so expensive

I sometimes forget it holds sporting events

And ya... A coat check sponsored by a company whose products cost as much as a holiday.

I don't go to sporting events and usually avoid large concerts because I just don't like them (unless it's Radiohead) so I don't know what goes on in these arenas very much lol

Dude you absolute cunt getting that setlist

Yeah I must say that I was extremely pleased with the setlist and Thom was in an incredible mood tonight!