filmfanb

North America Tour 2018

okie dokie, ill let you know. still waiting :) i may be leaning towards thursday as a good friend is in town but we will see. 

probably our last show at acc before its scotia 

It's already Scotia! Already rebranded and everything :(

yeah but dude you got to see them play the tourist! pretty lucky for that. i've never seen them play that live. 

what time did jonny / opening act come on? i might try to see them but i also want to go out to dinner.

doors opened at 630 - jonny came on at 730 - radiohead came on at 845

but jonny and the opening band were insaneeeeee. some really good songs. if you have a chance to get their early enough you should check them out

from where i was seated it was too loud and blaring. but i'm sure they would sound a lot better outdoors. 

otherwise.... good radiohead show. definitely not all the songs i wished to hear, but they sounded great. and the stage lights looked awesome.

from where i was seated it was too loud and blaring. but i'm sure they would sound a lot better outdoors. 

otherwise.... good radiohead show. definitely not all the songs i wished to hear, but they sounded great. and the stage lights looked awesome.

yeah out of all the sets, i think the 13th had the best setlist

its okay, hopefully there will be more shows to come in the future

So are there any benefits to the WASTE tickets?

- Are WASTE tickets separated from the rest of GA?  I read something on reddit about WASTE tickets getting numbers written on their hand?  

- Do WASTE tickets get earlier entry?

- What time are people lining up outside?  I don't need to be against the rail, but I do want to be in a good spot.  

- Any other WASTE ticket benefits?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yo, stay safe btw. apparently there was a tip somewhere of an attack. police every downtown. CN tower/Rodgers area being wallled off :(

So I heard! Luckily didn't seem to be anything but what the hell is going on in this city this year?? 

So are there any benefits to the WASTE tickets?

- Are WASTE tickets separated from the rest of GA?  I read something on reddit about WASTE tickets getting numbers written on their hand?  

- Do WASTE tickets get earlier entry?

- What time are people lining up outside?  I don't need to be against the rail, but I do want to be in a good spot.  

- Any other WASTE ticket benefits?

All my answers are based off of my experience at MSG, but I believe it to be the case everywhere.

No, no separation from the rest of GA.  The numbers on the hand thing was just part of the honor system so that people could go get something to eat or the bathroom and leave the line and get their place back.

No, you do not get in early.

I got to MSG right at 4pm and had number 114 written on my hand.  I ended up about six people back of the rail.  Really the line didn't get crazy until about 5:30 or so.

No WASTE ticket benefits.  Sorry.

All my answers are based off of my experience at MSG, but I believe it to be the case everywhere.

No, no separation from the rest of GA.  The numbers on the hand thing was just part of the honor system so that people could go get something to eat or the bathroom and leave the line and get their place back.

No, you do not get in early.

I got to MSG right at 4pm and had number 114 written on my hand.  I ended up about six people back of the rail.  Really the line didn't get crazy until about 5:30 or so.

No WASTE ticket benefits.  Sorry.

Thanks for the info.  I've read over on Reddit that some of the venues have had separate lines for WASTE tickets and they got in 5-10 mins before the other doors opened.  

Did you get an email prior to the show explaining the process?  I read that, too.

Ya. Bringing some friends. Going to be a beautiful beautiful night. Nearly cried when I got the tickets

I ask because WASTE sent out an email this morning saying there was not going to be a separate line for WASTE ticketholders.  Do you know something I don't?  If so... spill it :P

Sorry thought you meant my guest list ticket

I am not sure what's happening.. I suppose it's down to the venue. MSG had one but Montreal didn't.

If I hear anything I'll post it here first.

amazing setlist last night

Daydreaming

Ful Stop

15 Step

Lucky

Kid A

Burn the Witch

The Gloaming

Pyramid Song

Climbing Up the Walls

Idioteque

Bloom

Reckoner

The National Anthem

How to Disappear Completely

You and Whose Army?

There There

Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Optimistic

Nude

Identikit

Lotus Flower

The Bends

Spectre

Paranoid Android

Fake Plastic Trees

So its their first time in Toronto since the stage collapse. Crazy

Yep! Phil has played here solo since then, but this will be the first time Radiohead as a band are back