filmfanb

North America Tour 2018

I'm going to the first night at msg, I'm a little worried. i feel like their second and their shows have better setlist usually.

does anyone have a site for their previous setlist?

I'm going to the first night at msg, I'm a little worried. i feel like their second and their shows have better setlist usually.

does anyone have a site for their previous setlist?

what were the set times?  i'm trying to arrange meeting my wife and another couple in nyc on wednesday.  but not sure how much time we have prior.

god, i pray 'blow out' is wednesday.  

Fingers crossed! I'm going to the 2nd night

Ill get back to you soon.

Got a message and its looking good , ill let you know the night and if its night 2 (i hope) ill buzz ya

Ill get back to you soon.

Got a message and its looking good , ill let you know the night and if its night 2 (i hope) ill buzz ya

Awesome! Hopefully it's night 2!

I hope they get real obscure and try out some dusty old b sides like Up on the Ladder or Kinetic.

I don’t even care much for those songs but just to hear something different than the standard There There, EIIRP, Idioteque.

Like I never cared for Myxomatosis, but the hearing it live for the first time and seeing Thom was mad cow.

please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight....please play "Blow Out" tonight.... :ed:

yeah, last night was awesome, but didnt get any b-sides.

I'm guess I'm just being selfish, in that it was my 6th time seeing radiohead so I'm kinda hoping for stuff i haven't heard before.

im pretty sure i have heard everything live last night before except optimistic. that was awesome. they played a lot from kid a.

I'm just hoping one day ill catch cuttooth or worrywart live one day... well see

to be honest, they were a little sloppy at times.

but jonny and the opening band were insaneeeeee. some really good songs. if you have a chance to get their early enough you should check them out

yeah, last night was awesome, but didnt get any b-sides.

I'm guess I'm just being selfish, in that it was my 6th time seeing radiohead so I'm kinda hoping for stuff i haven't heard before.

im pretty sure i have heard everything live last night before except optimistic. that was awesome. they played a lot from kid a.

I'm just hoping one day ill catch cuttooth or worrywart live one day... well see

to be honest, they were a little sloppy at times.

but jonny and the opening band were insaneeeeee. some really good songs. if you have a chance to get their early enough you should check them out

yeah but dude you got to see them play the tourist! pretty lucky for that. i've never seen them play that live. 

what time did jonny / opening act come on? i might try to see them but i also want to go out to dinner.

okie dokie, ill let you know. still waiting :) i may be leaning towards thursday as a good friend is in town but we will see. 

probably our last show at acc before its scotia