filmfanb

North America Tour 2018

Locked out from ticketmaster again!!!  I managed to score GA waste tickets to Montreal but thats it.

Anyone want to trade a GA to NYC, Toronto or Chicago for a Montreal GA???  Or sell me a GA to NYC, Toronto or Chicago???

its true ! i really hope people who already have a day 1 ticket arent rich enough to try for day 2

im gonna have to call some friends to help : x

OMG for reallllllll?  I was wondering why only one night in the best city. 

i'm beyond grateful for getting tix for wed at msg.  nosebleed is better than nothing.  but i cannot believe that the unannounced saturday show was impossible to get when they went on sale...  and depressing they didn't offer them on waste, first.

what's the logic of these "by popular demand" saturday bookings???  weekend shows should be the first to go.  add a weekday show "by popular demand".  we all work for a living lol

getting off my soapbox now

I'm getting so fucking crazy about GA tickets never even being available to most of us. Something has to change. I failed 4 times getting even a single GA ticket. I was willing to fly basically anywhere. Fuck this shit. I miss the old days when it was hard, but you almost always got what you wanted with a little elbow grease.

I'm getting so fucking crazy about GA tickets never even being available to most of us. Something has to change. I failed 4 times getting even a single GA ticket. I was willing to fly basically anywhere. Fuck this shit. I miss the old days when it was hard, but you almost always got what you wanted with a little elbow grease.

a85.jpg

I don't think the prices of GA will drop a ton. But you could wait to day before or something and see if people lower the price. It's a gamble I would say.

I found some GA on stub hub for about 150 (plus 40!!!!!! in fees). Some of the tickets say instant download. Are those going to work without CC to ID of original purchaser??

I miss the old days when it was hard, but you almost always got what you wanted with a little elbow grease.

yup

Hey all, I have Waste Tickets for Boston 2 and MSG 1. For MSG they're allegedly being sent, but I haven't gotten tickets and I'm getting worried. Has anyone gotten tickets for MSG in the mail yet?

first night was so much better than second (just based on the setlist, I wasn't there). it's great that they played so many different songs though, people going both nights were in for a treat. they're up to 42 songs already.