filmfanb

North America Tour 2018

thanks man. anybody going to the first night in nyc?

I purposely targeted the second night.  Figured it would be the one with the least traffic this morning.  I mean I had three windows going, but selected night two at the first possible moment.  Hoping there's that snow balls chance in hell that I can get something for the other nights Saturday morning.

Got three tickets for the middle show at Madison Square Garden.  I'll have to fly in with my wife, and I'm sure it will turn into an expensive few days.  But never been to MSG so no better time for a first time than for RADIOHEAD!!!

If you take me, I have an extra bedroom in my manhattan apartment so you can save some money. It's a big bedroom and its a 15 min train ride from MSG

Got three tickets for the middle show at Madison Square Garden.  I'll have to fly in with my wife, and I'm sure it will turn into an expensive few days.  But never been to MSG so no better time for a first time than for RADIOHEAD!!!

I forgot to mention I'd be willing to pay for your third ticket and offer my spare bedroom in my apartment in manhattan :0)

no i havent been good...didnt even get tickets on General sale. not even 300row. it wasnt meant to be maybe i wouldve died or something died before july and my tickets will go to my assignedangel person. its my public internet

Am I to understand that buying tickets on an after market website (like a stubhub) won't actually work?

When I bought my tickets on TM there was some verbiage about non-transferable.

they're all in on it man...

TM fricken directs you to an aftermarket site when the show is 'sold out.' what do they call it... one of our 'partner sites' or something.

the aftermarket sites guarantee entry. or your money back. they give you a phone number to call if you get turned away.

i can't speak for all venues, but there was absolutely no (as in zero) problem getting into MSG with a $400 aftermarket ticket from StubHub.

If people were getting turned away, the aftermarket sites wouldn't be able to do any business.

MSG Night 1 - 3 general sale uppers

MSG Night 2 - 4 W.A.S.T.E GA!

My friend may be flaking in the 4th WASTE ticket for MSG night 2 - Id be willing to sell it to someone here once the ticket actually comes, for close to face (maybe a few beers at the show? Lol)

Pretty psyched my kid is old enough to go with us now. His first Radiohead show since he was at an 08 show in utero :D