filmfanb

North America Tour 2018

Got three tickets for the middle show at Madison Square Garden.  I'll have to fly in with my wife, and I'm sure it will turn into an expensive few days.  But never been to MSG so no better time for a first time than for RADIOHEAD!!!

what is this new torture device they have built???....i'm still in queue....... and somehow just got kicked out.  without even hitting refresh!!!!

I had two queues going for both nights in Philly.  The first one worked with no problem, but the second one kicked me out.  I pushed refresh after getting kicked out and it worked just fine.  Tickets were available for that night too (I cancelled that one since the first worked).

Good luck everyone.

See you in Detroit.

Edit: always loved the late night chats on MT while us crazies sat in front of our computers hitting F5 like our lives depended on it. Made lots of fast friends on those hectic nights.

Was just lamenting on that yesterday.  Back in 2008(?) for the In Rainbows tour.  Waking up at 5am, starting up the computer and hitting refresh every few seconds.  Then all of a sudden in a sleepy haze the page changes, for a moment you can't remember why you've been doing this, then f*ck, time to put my game face on, not make any false keystrokes, hyperventilate, nearly pass out, then finally score with some great tickets.  Good times!

was anyone else getting a BAD GATEWAY 502 for 5 minutes?

YES!!! I had three devices set up, phone, iPad, and laptop.  Figured laptop would be the easiest, but it was the one that had the Bad Gateway message.  Good thing the others did not have that problem.  WTF was that about?

YES!!! I had three devices set up, phone, iPad, and laptop.  Figured laptop would be the easiest, but it was the one that had the Bad Gateway message.  Good thing the others did not have that problem.  WTF was that about?

Same problem here. Ugh. 

Was just lamenting on that yesterday.  Back in 2008(?) for the In Rainbows tour.  Waking up at 5am, starting up the computer and hitting refresh every few seconds.  Then all of a sudden in a sleepy haze the page changes, for a moment you can't remember why you've been doing this, then f*ck, time to put my game face on, not make any false keystrokes, hyperventilate, nearly pass out, then finally score with some great tickets.  Good times!

Man, I stayed up ALL night to get those tickets.  Well worth it though.  I had great seats.

I remember that. MT was hopping then. I ended up with Indy and Ohio tickets.

I remember that. MT was hopping then. I ended up with Indy and Ohio tickets.

It WAS hopping back then!  Miss those times.  

I went crazy that year and saw them eight times on that tour.  West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Charlotte, San Francisco, Hollywood Bowl, San Diego, Santa Barbara.  Wish I could have gone more!

Did anyone that was successful in getting tickets see if there were multiple options for ticket delivery?  I don't recall seeing any options.  On the email I got it says that they will be delivered by mail.  Does anyone think they will really be sending these through the mail?  I thought they were almost always will call.

I got stuck in the queue and by the time I made it to the front - SOLD OUT!

A friend was able to get me tickets for Philly on the 1st - she's not going, does anyone know if the tickets are transferrable or does she have to be there?

Did anyone that was successful in getting tickets see if there were multiple options for ticket delivery?  I don't recall seeing any options.  On the email I got it says that they will be delivered by mail.  Does anyone think they will really be sending these through the mail?  I thought they were almost always will call.

My order said Will Call for Philly.  Have to go to the venue with confirmation email and ID.