Separator appreciation thread

johnsmithe

• 4 weeks later...

i tripped on dmt to separator and i saw the universe be broken down beyond molecules n atoms, and eventually everything was connected by beings of every single colour i could ever take in or imagine, each colour a different being, and they were all moving together in unison.. and they all looked at me and smiled at me and right then i heard thom say “wake me up” and i drifted back into my being.. also, jonny’s guitar line, how it goes from super dry and clean to being drenched in reverb, makes me wanna cry cause of its beauty.. and colin’s bass.. it’s perfect.. his fills when thom starts singin “just exactly...” and “if you think this is over...”.. get outta here. i could listen to this song all day. never understood how people weren’t into it when limbs came out.. i thought it was the most beautiful song they had, til i heard tinker...

i tripped on dmt to separator and i saw the universe be broken down beyond molecules n atoms, and eventually everything was connected by beings of every single colour i could ever take in or imagine, each colour a different being, and they were all moving together in unison.. and they all looked at me and smiled at me and right then i heard thom say “wake me up” and i drifted back into my being.. also, jonny’s guitar line, how it goes from super dry and clean to being drenched in reverb, makes me wanna cry cause of its beauty.. and colin’s bass.. it’s perfect.. his fills when thom starts singin “just exactly...” and “if you think this is over...”.. get outta here. i could listen to this song all day. never understood how people weren’t into it when limbs came out.. i thought it was the most beautiful song they had, til i heard tinker...

i need this experience in my life