New Ed O'brien Signature Guitar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to try it for sure. I love everything about it so far, though buying it just for me would not be reasonable.
I was suddenly tempted to get it for my brother but they don't make it left-handed, so, there is no more room for debate. For now.

Fucking love it. Ed's the man.

I would like to try it for sure. I love everything about it so far, though buying it just for me would not be reasonable.

I was suddenly tempted to get it for my brother but they don't make it left-handed, so, there is no more room for debate. For now.

Fucking love it. Ed's the man.

left handed guitars are silly. They don't make left handed violins. In fact, most of the intricately difficult shit about any stringed instrument happens in the left hand so shouldn't left handed players be better off on standard instruments anyway? It never made any sense to me.

yeah that was my guitar teacher's angle

i'm left handed but she said don't learn a left handed guitar, you'll be worse off later on because so few of the top line stuff is made left handed; and you'll find it easier because your strong hand is doing the bit that's hardest at the start so you'll learn quicker and more likely to keep going