i didnt like any even remotely spicy stuff til the second time i went to america when i was 19 and got hooked on mexican food (or mexican style food or tex mex or whatever you wanna call it)

i present you with the Dark Horse Nomination. The truly great Verde!  bastard  reincarnation of ye olde red tobasco. featuring a zesty and zippy mouth pop with just enough heat to love-bite your taste buds without dragging your ass to burning brown-town when it's time to make love to your favorite senorita or adventurous senor.
preview-green.jpg?g=nPc03v&a=KgMzKK

61n2eDayuXL._SY355_.jpg this shit hits it every goddamn time. Its local so i ship a box out at xmas to home. Its habanero but its not immediately hot and is more sweet upfront but thats the bait, you douse pizza in it and yr sweatin bullets before you know it

Also fuck franks. Shout out to Tapatio, Yucateca idk if i saw them get love itt also 2nd crystal green tabas n cholula. Siracha is good on mac n cheese but in my post dairy world it is useless :c

Also if you honestly think fire sauce tastes better than the hot at taco bell go fuck yourself you tryhard that shit isnt that hot and tastes like wet coins n dry blood.

Also my job is essentially making hot sauce at a wing shop it is not so bad. We make a sauce that you can sign a waiver to eat x wings in y minutes to get yr photo on a wall, made with refined capsicum. It too is good as a dab in mac n cheese. Currently we have a special thats a blended green onion base with ginger n like rice wine vinegar and fucking scorpion peppers. It tastes really good but is unrelentingly hot.

cnt believe trump has done nothing about the hotsauce epidemic

and dnt get me started on how dipping sauces are quickly becoming even more addictive than their counterparts

the other day my housemate bought a huge bag of wings and proceeded to do his own hot ones type feast for a friend of ours, scary amounts of mad dog 357 were put on wings

LOL that sounds awesome.

BTW, if your down in Brixton, go to Chicken Liqour for a bite. Apparently you get 20% off with your Sunfall pass

Im really struggling these days with hot foot. I basically shit it all out straight away. I love hot food which makes it really annoying. 

LOL that sounds awesome.

BTW, if your down in Brixton, go to Chicken Liqour for a bite. Apparently you get 20% off with your Sunfall pass

Im really struggling these days with hot foot. I basically shit it all out straight away. I love hot food which makes it really annoying. 

oh say whaaaatttt, may actually check that shit out, all my mates and saaaf landan-ites like you so ill see what they say

who likes hot sauce? i do! even though i cant handle the super hot stuff. once i put too much mad dog 357 on my pasta and it felt like there was a demon in my guts trying to break free until i threw up

717LKSoSG6L._SX522_.jpg

but besides that bad experience hot stuff is so good, the milder stuff tastes good enough just to drink straight from the bottle! im talking yr srirachas and cholulas. anyone got any favourites/recommendations?

why do i keep trying this fucking sauce. it doesnt even taste nice

sphincter absolutely fine thanks, honestly worse with sriacha and stuff than mad dog. im never trying mad dog again, last night wasnt fun, but there was mad dog covered pizza left and i was so hungry

an ex-girlfriend of mine introduced me to Tapatio

22650.jpg

which is fuckin' amazing on just about anything you'd want to put hot sauce on

i'm also a fan of some of the "alt" flavors of Tabasco, in particular the Habanero

i can attest to the comments made on Louisiana sauce earlier in the thread, not the spiciest stuff but it tastes great

there was this stuff called Andy's Jalapeno Elixir that worked MAGIC on rice-based dishes (particularly jambalaya) but i think it might not even be in production anymore :(