who likes hot sauce? i do! even though i cant handle the super hot stuff. once i put too much mad dog 357 on my pasta and it felt like there was a demon in my guts trying to break free until i threw up

717LKSoSG6L._SX522_.jpg

but besides that bad experience hot stuff is so good, the milder stuff tastes good enough just to drink straight from the bottle! im talking yr srirachas and cholulas. anyone got any favourites/recommendations?

this is my current favourite: kankun habanero

21975-habanerosauce.jpg

i may be a little sissy baby boy but this stuff is fire. ive managed to build up somewhat of an immunity by having small amounts regularly but still more than a few good splashes and my mouth is on fire. real good with sour cream on a quesadilla

10/10 thread

basically better than daddy dick pics

sadly, my stomach is ruined. i had an ulcer years ago and because of my drinking problems, my stomach cant handle this shit.

i love the taste but my stomach will reject it with in seconds.

think the hottest ive had was something called death

tried mad dog before and had to squat in a bathtub

haha yeah ive heard of death, not had it though. some of my friends are crazy in to hot sauce and get it from import shops. chipotle cholula isnt even really hot at all but my god i must have drunk half a bottle on its own at some point, its so delicious

bottle-chipotle-single.png

also, i had no idea what horchata was before i went to the US. that stuff is like a tasty milky fire extinguisher

Horchata-1.jpg

god bless you, horchata

haha yeah ive heard of death, not had it though. some of my friends are crazy in to hot sauce and get it from import shops. chipotle cholula isnt even really hot at all but my god i must have drunk half a bottle on its own at some point, its so delicious

bottle-chipotle-single.png

also, i had no idea what horchata was before i went to the US. that stuff is like a tasty milky fire extinguisher

Horchata-1.jpg

god bless you, horchata

I'm with you on the top one

That's the standard one in Byron burger and my chips are 90% covered in it

I love tobasco, especially the jalapeño one but that one weirdly fucks me up the most despite not being hot.

yeah green tobasco is really lovely flavor

cholula obv but besides that this one might be my favorite

sunshine.jpg

i'm not really looking for heat so much as flavor in mine tho  some heat is cool

oh and these are my most recent favs

Twofer_Pack_1_grande.png