Thank you for your email.

We are very sorry to hear that your order has not reached you. We can confirm that your order was shipped on 22nd June. We send all packages via Royal Mail who, unfortunately, do not provide us with a tracking number.

At this point in time we have to assume that your order has been lost in transit. Unfortunately this does happen to a small percentage of parcels and it is a situation that we appreciate is very frustrating for customers. As such we have refunded this item in full. Please allow 3-5 working days for your account to be credited. If you wish to do so, please feel free to place a new order via the web store.

Apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Kind regards,

About the remastering of OKNOTOK: I've heard some people say the instruments now sound more "separated" from each other and that it's easier to distinguish what is happening in the mix, but I'm wondering what parts or moments in specific songs have impressed you the most. Here are the biggest differences I've noticed until now:

- the coda in Karma Police (the "for a minute there" part) now sounds more "hollow" with Thom's vocals much more prominent

- Fitter Happier's background sample/loop now seems much more prominent and the robotic voice doesn't seem as dominating as before

- I think it's easier to notice the different guitar arpeggios in "Let Down"

- Pearly* and Palo Alto have slightly different endings (I'm comparing them to the versions in How Am I Driving EP)

Anything else? 

Yeah, this is a good topic. I must listen to both FH again. My first reaction on remaster was that the background seemed less intrusive. Exit surprised me at the end....something seemed to cut off earlier.

We are very sorry to hear that your order has not reached you. We can confirm that your order was shipped on 22nd June. We send all packages via Royal Mail who, unfortunately, do not provide us with a tracking number.

At this point in time we have to assume that your order has been lost in transit. Unfortunately this does happen to a small percentage of parcels and it is a situation that we appreciate is very frustrating for customers. As such we have refunded this item in full. Please allow 3-5 working days for your account to be credited. If you wish to do so, please feel free to place a new order via the web store.

Kind regards,

Was it really sent with that horrid font and color?

I mean, you know, I think the discussion about remaster differences is a good topic. Just my opinion. If you feel that way, great. If not, whatever.

i still catch myself wondering what the hell thom is saying on several occasions throughout the album

then i go: "i should check!" then, "naaah, it's better this way"

brings back a lot of memories, of gigs of course, particularly how i like karma police to close off the show. walking back to the tent or the car in a sea of people still chanting "i lost myself" what an amazing song, what an album. mind-blowing beauty.

Kind regards,

You poor bastard - at least you've got closure!!

I mean, you know, I think the discussion about remaster differences is a good topic. Just my opinion. If you feel that way, great. If not, whatever.

im jus havin a laugh, mate

I am so used to the Pinkpop version that this version sounds a bit flat...

But the video was cool...

I snickered when the kid hit all the buttons on the way out when the first couple of people exit.

Plus, when all those bald execs got on I thought of Phil...I actually thought the last one that remained with Thom was Phil until he exited...

Kind of thought each floor would provide another band member remaining in the elevator with Thom...

Still...neat.

I also find lots in common with the Daydreaming video except there Thom is opening the doors himself...Here the door is opening for him. Same outfit idea, though...

I wonder if there is supposed to be a similarity?

it's a cute video.

it's just..............odd that they release this almost 3 months after OKNOTOK.

they seem really weird with the timings of their videos lately.

i mean, it's cool.

a new video.

but we'd all agree that we'd rather have a new single/one-off or something like what they did with Twisted Words, Daily Mail, etc.

I wonder if all the bald execs are supposed to be "Yuppies networking" from Paranoid Android?

That article from Pitchfork mentions the Daydreaming video. I knew I saw similarities...

I wonder if all the bald execs are supposed to be "Yuppies networking" from Paranoid Android?

That article from Pitchfork mentions the Daydreaming video. I knew I saw similarities...

The dude stumbling to the elevator is an older version of the Karma Police music video guy, right?

At least it reminded me of him. Same clothes and all. And something about the backdrop he was walking out of reminded me of the car lights in the video.

Is there a reference to down is the new up in there too?

The Pitchfork article does mention the Karma Police video...

It's one of Oscar Hudson's favorite Radiohead videos apparently.

Also...On an unrelated note/topic:

Will they be releasing anything for the upcoming 10th anniversary of In Rainbows?

Just curious if anything has been mentioned yet?

The Pitchfork article does mention the Karma Police video...

It's one of Oscar Hudson's favorite Radiohead videos apparently.

Yeah watching it again - I'm pretty convinced that's a Karma Police reference.

Shopping cart on 15th floor seems like a shout out to Fake Plastic Trees.

People on Reddit say the 15th floor reference is also a Just shout out...

"Don't get my sympathy, hanging on the 15th floor"

Also, his girlfriend, Dajana, and his daughter are the first 2 people he encounters.

There is a DITNU reference with the floor numbers...

Apparently when Thom hits the 13th floor, the number is upside down.