So, you know that part about 15 minutes in on Side A of the white cassette--I think the track is called "someone help this guy"???? (it sounds like Thom screaming through a distortion filter)

I'm pretty sure that's used in Paranoid Android in the background toward the end of the song at about 5:40. 

I have never noticed that before. I can't tell you how many times I've heard PA in the last 20 years---maybe thousands of times. I am still hearing new shit in these songs!! That is unbelievable. These guys are fucking amazing and they make it a pleasure to be a fan.

Dear Complete Loser Who Ordered The 2CD From Us

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.

A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response, usually within 24 hours.

Thanks,

W.A.S.T.E. helpdesk Customer Service Team

i hope you actually watch that video. i watched maybe 7 or 8 looking for the best one and even considered a devo gif along the way.

that was carefully chosen for your amusement during this time.

is there a way, other than listening, to figure out which vinyl is which? all i can distinguish are those singled out words: it, ip, who's, skip, sky and blue

the chieftan unboxing video doesn't specify

is there a way, other than listening, to figure out which vinyl is which? all i can distinguish are those singled out words: it, ip, who's, skip, sky and blue

the chieftan unboxing video doesn't specify

Even if he did specify - you would do well not to trust Chieftain Mews. He is a liar. IMS ME NO

TKOL pt. 2 - I still believe.

i tried judging by the physical gaps between the songs on the records, looked for the biggest second song hoping to find PA, and it turned out to be lucky... I have them down now.

poor skuj

Fuck it!! I couldn't stand the torment anymore. It was in my local shop and I got it. Went for a drive, put in CD2 first. Wow, most of these b-sides are better than I remember. And the sound is fucking great. Then CD1.....FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK.......I extended my drive. I've listened to OKC literally a thousand times, but this is fresh and new. They really have done a facelift. Every track sees differences, and all differences seem just and right to my ears. Some were surprising (a drop-off in ambient noises at the end of Exit, the lowering of volume in background sounds in Fitter, etc), but they all make sense. They all seem like good choices. Nothing pissed me off.

But most of all........FUUUUCKKKIIING RADIOHEAD.....OKC is such a majestic motherfucker. I mean, we all knew this, but this facelift brings out it's monumental mightiness even more. I'm so happy.

Funny story: Later tonight I was on a field with my kid.....same field I took a Rolling Stone mag in '97 when I read my first review of OKC.

Oh, and fuck you waste. When (if) that order ever arrives the local store can have an extra copy. I'll trade it in for something used. Everyone wins.

Fuck it!! I couldn't stand the torment anymore. It was in my local shop and I got it. Went for a drive, put in CD2 first. Wow, most of these b-sides are better than I remember. And the sound is fucking great. Then CD1.....FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK.......I extended my drive. I've listened to OKC literally a thousand times, but this is fresh and new. They really have done a facelift. Every track sees differences, and all differences seem just and right to my ears. Some were surprising (a drop-off in ambient noises at the end of Exit, the lowering of volume in background sounds in Fitter, etc), but they all make sense. They all seem like good choices. Nothing pissed me off.

But most of all........FUUUUCKKKIIING RADIOHEAD.....OKC is such a majestic motherfucker. I mean, we all knew this, but this facelift brings out it's monumental mightiness even more. I'm so happy.

Funny story: Later tonight I was on a field with my kid.....same field I took a Rolling Stone mag in '97 when I read my first review of OKC.

Oh, and fuck you waste. When (if) that order ever arrives the local store can have an extra copy. I'll trade it in for something used. Everyone wins.

I'm glad you finally got it and enjoyed the bsides! They're some of my favourites.

well done!

yeah i kinda fell in love for the first time with OKC when listening to this reissue in my car with my girlfriend.

i always liked it a lot before but it came out when i was in high school and was just too dense and advanced for my tastes at the time.

well done!

yeah i kinda fell in love for the first time with OKC when listening to this reissue in my car with my girlfriend.

i always liked it a lot before but it came out when i was in high school and was just too dense and advanced for my tastes at the time.

I was also in high school when OKC came out. I remember a friend played it at backyard party I was at and everyone pretty much shut up and was mesmerized by the album.

Dear Complete Loser Who Ordered The 2CD From Us

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.

A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response, usually within 24 hours.

Thanks,

W.A.S.T.E. helpdesk Customer Service Team

I mean, I don't really give a fuck anymore, but just so you all know.....no response from waste yet, and no CD from waste.

Have I mentioned that I will never deal with waste again?

I have been trying to get them to send me a replacement for my busted AMSP vinyl for a a few months now... It's been a good experience throughout the years otherwise for me. Did you have other bad experiences?