fuck i'd be pissed.

if you paid with a credit card (as opposed to a debit card) you can contact your CC company and issue a chargeback.

they will refund your money right away and then they will deal with Waste on your behalf.

So I haven't listened to the tape yet but the box set is a thing of beauty. I like that the album portion is in the same book format as AMSP, and the notebooks are pretty special. Looking forward to spending some time with it all

Well, I keep thinking the worst mail scenario is maybe 4 weeks. But then I keep wondering why the worst mail scenario is being considered by waste when you buy these things from them. Thankfully perhaps, it is not in shops near me yet.

So I haven't listened to the tape yet but the box set is a thing of beauty. I like that the album portion is in the same book format as AMSP, and the notebooks are pretty special. Looking forward to spending some time with it all

You're in for a treat when you get to listening to the tape!

I want to add that I am not a real RH fan: I have never listened to these b-sides much. But now that this edition is available and blessed by RH themselves, it will be very "new" for me to go through disc 2. Exciting times!!

I finally got my boxset and it is special. I think it is one of my favorite things they have put out. 

The remastering is really nice. I almost felt like I was listening to some of the songs for the first time again.

The demo tape is so fucking awesome. I have listened to the mp3 several times.

The notebooks are so cool, too. I loved reading the notes on songs and some of the random scribbles that eventually became song lyrics or album concepts.

Anyway, I am really pleased with this own set. I am blown away by Radiohead's talent and vision. Just wow.

you're not a real radiohead fan?

what are you doing here then?

I mean, the "real" fans know all the b-sides, right? I never bothered much (or hardly at all) with the b-sides, but I always knew that I wanted future editions which collected them all. The EMI re-dos were ok, but I didn't bite. Now I'm game with OKNOTOK........

........which still has not fucking arrived.

I mean, the "real" fans know all the b-sides, right? I never bothered much (or hardly at all) with the b-sides, but I always knew that I wanted future editions which collected them all. The EMI re-dos were ok, but I didn't bite. Now I'm game with OKNOTOK........

........which still has not fucking arrived.

oh dude. no. you have to HAVE TO!! have this experience as it was in the day.

51i2WMqtymL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

as an addendum to some special edition... you will miss out on the the how am i driving experience.

I actually had that album but only played it a couple of times. I got sidetracked somehow. I always felt weird about loving RH so much (ie the studio albums), but ignoring their b sides so much. So OKNOTOK means a lot to me....I shall correct my errant ways. 

When it arrives.

I actually had that album but only played it a couple of times. I got sidetracked somehow. I always felt weird about loving RH so much (ie the studio albums), but ignoring their b sides so much. So OKNOTOK means a lot to me....I shall correct my errant ways. 

When it arrives.

As soon as you listen to "Lull" everything will change. Forever.

oh dude. no. you have to HAVE TO!! have this experience as it was in the day.

51i2WMqtymL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

as an addendum to some special edition... you will miss out on the the how am i driving experience.

I still remember the day this ep came out and I bought it. I couldn't stop listening to it for such a long time. Just too good

skuj, amnesiac b-sides are a must though

dnt walk, run to them

Yes, I've heard this many times from the Real RH Fans. I thought about that EMI 2CD cash grab, but I'll wait a few years....maybe.

I remember my first run-through of OKC b-sides, feeling very underwhelmed, agreeing that they should not be on OKC itself, but now I'm ready to delve into them.

I got a notice that something arrived at post office for pickup tomorrow!!  :icon_surp

imho the amnesiac b-sides are the prototype for the king of limbs.

but also no era of radiohead b-sides is going to hit as hard as the albums. not even amnesiac or in rainbows. they're great in their own way, fascinating even as an exploration into what the band could have chosen to focus on instead, but they generally seem to have been left off for a reason. most people will only find one or two b-sides from each album that make them think "why the fuck wasn't this on the album".