I never regretted buying the IR diskbox - because of the CD2 full of all new material, and the electronic versions of a photo album plus lots of artwork.  To me it was good value.  But I've avoided special editions since because I don't see the value.  If you're into vinyl (I'm generally not), then I think that's a different matter obviously. 

On the general quality of the remastered tracks, I'm actually impressed so far.  I haven't done a side by side yet, but on good headphones I'm finding the vocal tracks a little smoother (that's a slightly weird way to put it where Thom is concerned), a bit more detail in the percussion, and generally more aural 'separation' between the instruments.  It's not a huge difference, but I think it's noticeable and I'm liking it a lot.

the IR diskbox is a fucking treasure.

i adore it to this day.

it's the best special edition they've ever done.

oh and all those extra photos and artwork on the CD are fantastic..........i actually didn't know about those till years later.

hang on is funnyhaha master shortpants?

I'm disappointed, I was a shitter about a lot of things back then, but I didn't think Radiohead opinions was one of them

I'm disappointed, I was a shitter about a lot of things back then, but I didn't think Radiohead opinions was one of them

Wait....

Long Fork is Master Shortpants?!

What the fuck is going on here.

It's too late at nignt for this shit, I'm out of here.

160.gif

I'm honestly surprised anyone remembers that name...it, it feels like so long ago now

I guess the only way to be sure is to ask this long fork fellow something only the /real/ shortpants would know

I'm honestly surprised anyone remembers that name...it, it feels like so long ago now

I guess the only way to be sure is to ask this long fork fellow something only the /real/ shortpants would know

Do you think Thom has autism?

Do you think Thom has autism?

Bahahahaha. Can't believe anyone remembers that thread either. That must have been 5 years ago. I didn't think you were around for that. Now that we're on the subject, do you guys remember that Creep© who kept making those accounts with the weird names (Mrs shortpants etc) to harass me? What the fuck was that??

Bahahahaha. Can't believe anyone remembers that thread either. That must have been 5 years ago. I didn't think you were around for that. Now that we're on the subject, do you guys remember that Creep© who kept making those accounts with the weird names (Mrs shortpants etc) to harass me? What the fuck was that??

I don't know, but I am still mind fucked by the whole new account thing. Maybe I was the last to know, but Alter Ego Long Fork has been so much more sedated than Short pants. In a friendlier sedated way.

apologies sir 

i feel bad about this now

youre alright shortpantsman

Airbag is the shit!!!! Probably one of my all time concert moments was Thom playing Airbag on acoustic guitar by himself during the first round of AFP concerts.

it's like choosing in what order i love my children but whatever. that's why i never do this.

1. packt

2. everything

3. planet telex

4. airbag

5. btw

6. 2+2

7. 15 step

8. bloom

9. you