Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cygnus

Theneedledrop: Radiohead albums, worst to best

he's really fucking annoying and has a different opinion to me but he's not that bad at reviewing/analysing things

He's a bit cold and calculating when it comes to describing music. It's like hearing a robot from another planet describe music.

Wow, pablo honey not even in the top three? Take back what i said, guy's a cunt

He's a bit cold and calculating when it comes to describing music. It's like hearing a robot from another planet describe music.

True but there's worse things

After watching this shitty ranking video and some of his review of Pure Comedy, I don't think I'll bother with this dude again.

"Father John Misty delivers an ambitious and grand statement on the human condition with Pure Comedy, one of 2017's most necessary albums."

Ok dis pleb

I've still never listened to that guy but now I'm scared to in case I like him

I don't agree with MT user johnsmithe tbh. I have problems with Fantano but coldness isn't one of them. My main issue is that he's just kind of annoying! I hate when YouTubers do skits because they're never funny. I also think he has some just weird views on music, like he criticised Kanye for writing songs about his own experiences in Runaway and Blame Game, and Kung Fu Kenny for associating with criminals in DNA. Sometimes I think he just doesn't really understand the stuff he's reviewing.

I don't agree with his entire opinion but at the very least he does articulate how he feels. At least to me. Like I can understand that he sees TKOL as a departure that didn't seem to go anywhere and the song's were worked into better versions live, even if I don't think that merits dropping it lower than PH.

Amnesiac that low is unforgivable though.

I've still never listened to that guy but now I'm scared to in case I like him

I don't agree with MT user johnsmithe tbh. I have problems with Fantano but coldness isn't one of them. My main issue is that he's just kind of annoying! I hate when YouTubers do skits because they're never funny. I also think he has some just weird views on music, like he criticised Kanye for writing songs about his own experiences in Runaway and Blame Game, and Kung Fu Kenny for associating with criminals in DNA. Sometimes I think he just doesn't really understand the stuff he's reviewing.

he calls kid a "abstract" like what is that even

is it the guitar thing again??

"Father John Misty delivers an ambitious and grand statement on the human condition with Pure Comedy, one of 2017's most necessary albums."

Ok dis pleb

all you need to know about this guy really 

that, and that he wears flannel with shorts and high white socks. so nerdy!!! 

dude's like the big bang theory of music reviews.