Sign in to follow this  
box

Is "Paranoid Android" the song second most responsible for lame Radiohead opinions?

box how do you explain this message you sent me at 4 o'clock in the morning then?

WHATS UP RYAN, ITS ME, BOXO THE BOXMAN. IM FUCKING WRECKED. PARANOID ANDROID? MORE LIKE BORING FUCKING ANDROID. I HATE THAT SONG THE GUITAR RIFF SUCKS. WHATS UP WITH TOMS VOCALS? HE SUCKS. PLEASE CAN YOU STOP THE NOISE IM TRYING TO GET SOME REST... AMEN TO THAT. FUCKING SONG SUCKS. I MAY SAY I LIKE IT BUT DONT EVER TAKE MY WORD FOR GRANTED. THE TRUTH IS I LOATHE THE SONG WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BONES.STEVE MALKMUS SHOULDVE SANG THE SONG INSTEAD. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST FUCKING SONG OF ALL FUCKING TIME. HOLY SHIT I AM SO DRUNK. ANYWAY, HOPE EVERYTHINGS GOOD WITH YOU AND ALL THAT SHIT. I GOTTA GO. CATCH YOU ON THE FLIPPY.

BOX

No OP! I complete reject your claim! From day 1 I have consistently maintained the opinion that OKC Side A >>> Side B. Airbag -> Karma Police is possibly the greatest run of tracks on any Radiohead album. 

I have started to appreciate Side B a lot more over the last year which makes me hold the album in an even higher regard (even though it was already my #1 album of all time lol). Believe it or not No Surprises used to be my least favorite musical piece on OKC. But as I've grown older and especially after hearing the cover of NS on Westworld, I've come to really love that song! 

all vinyl releases of OKC are double LPs so it's actually got four sides, i bet you just have it on CD or even worse MP3 and are just trying to sound cool in which case that's pretty fucking lame bro now you just seem square. it has occurred to me as i am typing this that the cassette version is on two sides and so if you are talking about that i am really sorry and you must be hip as fuck if you have it on cassette (i have it on CD, vinyl and cassette and am super hip as fuck as you can probably tell), much love

all vinyl releases of OKC are double LPs so it's actually got four sides, i bet you just have it on CD or even worse MP3 and are just trying to sound cool in which case that's pretty fucking lame bro now you just seem square. it has occurred to me as i am typing this that the cassette version is on two sides and so if you are talking about that i am really sorry and you must be hip as fuck if you have it on cassette (i have it on CD, vinyl and cassette and am super hip as fuck as you can probably tell), much love

hey fuck the both of yas, I have it on original analog reel to reel which I play on my $100,000 hi fi system underwater. Both of you are fvkken posers. 

...I feel like the only reason uber hipsters are ashamed to be like RH is my fav band...

Jeez you say that like it's a bad thing.

Anyways you guys analyze the shit out of everything sabotaging your own enjoyment. Just relax and enjoy the thing for what it is.