helsabot

slack.app

anyone else out there use Slack at work or for personal stuff?  

https://slack.com

i thought a MT team might be cool if people are into it, it's basically an app for chatting with group members that can be broken down to different sub-channels (i.e. #OM, #CG, #YA, #meme-roll, #playlists, #youtube, etc..).  

notifications are pretty easy to mute if that's not your thing, but i really like some features like custom emoji, imbedded playlists, and /giphy integration.  i use it for work anyway and i moderate a small team of ladies-only chat stuff, so i think it could be easily set up.  it's also free and mobile friendly.  

uh.  

anyone into this?

yep slack is really good. I don't use it that often because I work for a competitor product (which also has end to end encryption unlike slack), but this is a great idea

an earlier generation remembers when it was, what they were doing, and when they were doing it when they found out JFK was shot.

I will remember the same regarding where I was when I heard mortigi tempo's death knell.

an earlier generation remembers when it was, what they were doing, and when they were doing it when they found out JFK was shot.

I will remember the same regarding where I was when I heard mortigi tempo's death knell.

:hug:

tmonk i'm currently working on an ambitious thread that some would regard as a passion project that i'll dedicate to you among others when the time comes

:lol:

Guys get in here if you want to see my array of amazing emojis and my Paul Jospeh Watson impression