Sign in to follow this  
ThePresentense

I prefer the "weird" and more complex Radiohead songs than the accessible hits

I rarely (never really) listen to Pablo Honey. I love some songs off of the Bends and OK Computer is undeniably amazing. I love that album all the way through. I also really enjoy the b-sides and EP's released in the nineties. I too am a fan of their mid to later work and think I like it more because it's as if the band found themselves more as they grew and the albums they produced later down the line Seem to demonstrate the band coming into their own.

im a really big fan of their mid-late "inverted commas" period. im not a fan of either their early, or their late late "not using inverted commas" period. 

comeon.png

Does anybody else feels the same about Radiohead? My favorite albums are:

- Kid A

- Amnesiac

- In Rainbows

- The Kings Of The Limbs

- Hail To The Thief

- A Moon Shaped Pool

I’m not a fan of their “rock” era. 

You're insane.

insane? bit dramatic.  

op has stated a preference for one type of music over another.  i wouldn't question his/her judgment (or sanity) about that choice of music, but i might about the labels they've given those particular albums (httt or ir don't really strike me as terribly complex or weird albums, probably among the most accessible albums they've made), but what i really want to know is what, in particular, they don't like about ok computer or bends?